User Display Name Changing

Snowtsuku

Is there a more specific rule about name changes? I changed my name twice and it was changed back twice as well. I was told to add an alphanumeric character during the first but I was not told why the second was reverted back.

I changed my name the third time now. If there is rule about names then at least reset my name change chances.

Yes I told you to change the name to something normal (without even knowing that Nay also has problem with it) because having username dots or smiley faces like you have now or something stupid like that is just idiotic and just adds confusion on the board to new people.

If you keep changing it to something like that, you might even end up not being able to change your name at all and you will just be snowpoke like you were from start so think carefully about what name you want to have and get that, otherwise you might end up with default one for the rest of your life.

Also not sure why you started the topic in this section when you obviously know why you are guilty and your username is being changed. There is like a single rule on this board and it is 'No trolling' - what you do now is exactly that so stop it or face retribution.