Super Dangan Ronpa 2 is being translated

Okami

I didn't see anything about this as even VNTLS doesn't have anything on it and I just accidentally find out about it so I am letting people know about this project. The group working on this project is Project Zetsubou the same group that translated Dangan Ronpa 1. My source is their official page http://danganronpa.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/release-danganronpa-english-translation-v1-0/ (look under the search option).

I'm so happy! After finishing the 1st game, I'm really looking forward to the second. Though I'll be in trouble if NISA America licenses it for the PS Vita only. ;.;  Kinda hopeing that it dosen't get piked up just because i don't want to spend an extra $200+. I'm still buying the first game for the PS Vita when it comes out though. 

My brother: Why are you buying a PS Vita game? You don't have a Vita!

Me: Shhhhh.....

I'm so happy! After finishing the 1st game, I'm really looking forward to the second. Though I'll be in trouble if NISA America licenses it for the PS Vita only. ;.;  Kinda hopeing that it dosen't get piked up just because i don't want to spend an extra $200+. I'm still buying the first game for the PS Vita when it comes out though. 

My brother: Why are you buying a PS Vita game? You don't have a Vita!

Me: Shhhhh.....

I know the feeling. I have 15 PS3 games and no PS3 =P I suppose i'm planning on getting one at the end of the year, but that's beside the point!