Little Busters: Bokura no Asa English Fandub Project

Kanpachi

I wasn't sure if this should be in visual novel talk or general discussion  :wacko:

I'd like to try and put together an English fandub of the Little Busters Drama CD. All parts are open apart from Kurugaya, who has already been cast (with quite a good match).

It is reasonably short and Riki is the only character with a substantial amount of lines.  

More information: http://www.quotev.com/Kanpachi/journal/entry/988395//

Thanks.

i don't understand why you would Fan Dub stuff but it does seem like fun 
you can sign me up but i have no intressed in KEY stuff execpt for AIR

send me a  PM if you want Skype and such stuff i am swedish Btw so my english ain't perfect but still good

Our network will usually only block something if there is a report of something in violation of the school rules. And we are also allowed to open any files as long as the computer has the right software. Most of the computers in the school are macs, with the exception of a few windows vista desktops. Plus, this year, we got a one to one program through a grant to where every student is provided with a chromebook.

Any word on which character I'll be playing?

I now have all auditions in for Kengo and Masato. Stanleys is Kengo and someone from Quotev is Masato.

As for Kyosuke, I still have pending auditions so I'm going to wait until I have found people for Mio and Rin before deciding on Kyosuke. Sorry.