Little Busters: Bokura no Asa English Fandub Project

Kanpachi

Do we still plan on doing the rest

That depends on what everyone else wants.

I've already got lines from some for all scenes, it would be a shame to put their work to waste. Whether the poor quality of this one is to do with the lines themselves or my poor editing I don't know, but if we were going to do the rest it may be best if I just do the basic editing (putting the clips in order and adding the sound), and then someone more skilled does the proper editing. 

I'd be up for recording the other parts too, but I can't promise that I would do the audio editing again. Trying to fix the first part took a lot longer then I thought and my result wasn't even very good. Some parts in it had me going "How the **** do I do this?!", so I don't think I'm the best for the job.

Email has been sent, please tell me if you didn't get it. I'm sorry this took so long, I was at the other side of the country for Christmas with bad wifi, so I couldn't get the script together until now.

I hope you all had fun doing the first scene, if nothing else :P

• 4 weeks later...

In case you haven't noticed, I sent in the lines for part 2. Is there a status update as of yet?

Yes, I got the lines. Thanks. I've also got Ashadow's lines and tomorrow I will get Kud, Kurugaya, Mio and Rin done. I may need to chase up the other three.

I haven't got another person to edit yet, but in worst case scenario it will end up being me again. I will try my best with it. 

I just now noticed that I could maybe of help.

If the project is still ongoing, I could edit the vocals if you want.

If you don't mind that would be amazing. :D  Do you want the lines to be sent directly to you or would you like me to do the very basics first (put the lines in the right order and get music and sound effects)?

• 3 weeks later...