Little Busters: Bokura no Asa English Fandub Project

Kanpachi

You yoink'ed Kyosuke, Sioxz? Must admit, I'm a bit jealous since I was hoping to get that part ;)

well what can i say sorry i just picked a random Mature voice dude and it was kyosuke and he had almost no lines in the first part Yay  :lol:

bet well atleast another swede got the part

well what can i say sorry i just picked a random Mature voice dude and it was kyosuke and he had almost no lines in the first part Yay  :lol:

bet well atleast another swede got the part

True. And, I think it's should to be interesting to see how us non-native english speakers will handle voice acting, since that is not the easiest thing in the world to do =)

True. And, I think it's should to be interesting to see how us non-native english speakers will handle voice acting, since that is not the easiest thing in the world to do =)

well i think i did pretty good in my lines but i had to say the lines atleast 2-3 times untill i got happy with how it played out

it's been rather quiet on this thread for a while. Mind if I ask how are things coming along, Kanpachi?

This week I recieved lines for Kyousuke, Masato, Mio, Rin and Kurugaya.

The voice actresses for Haruka and Komari may not do the project after all, but that doesn't matter because there are more people in anime club that could take their roles. It's just the male parts that I rely entirely on the internet for.

By the way, in anime club they asked to hear someone's lines so I played yours and we all thought they were amazing xD

If we are doing an update, I should be able to record my lines sometime tomorrow. Will sending them in an email work?

Email is great.