translated new visual novels

killa34mam

If thats the case, then can you list what VNs that you played beforehand? That way we can have easier time to recommend what VNs that can be recommended just like Lesiak said. Anyway, as far as recent VNs concerned my recommendation back at your previous thread was a recent one, with the exception Da Capo trilogy because the first two VNs were from before 2012.

Edited by littleshogun

Hey ive read them thanks for sharing them i am trying one of which you gave looks lit but nevertheless i am more into visual novels like if my heart had wings and a sky full of stars which is mixed with ''love comedy and a purpose'' i think its hard because visual novel world looks big and i am sure there are more better visual novels out there after many months i got full free week! and i want to enjoy so why not reading a visual novel ive heard  ''if my heart had wings'' is coming of age  visual novel so what is coming of age? and i would love more recommandation i guess years doesnt matter as long as its quality and yeah one more thing 

A big thank you for sharing your time helping me you guys are friendly i am not a typical anime watcher i played fps shooter games all my life but those visual novels were great it makes me search more and enjoy again sorry if i am being a little rat :D and thanks!