Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

This^

I honestly don't know how I would feel about a Cookie route. Even with the 4th transformation reveal it just feels a little late in the game to give Cookie a gender now. They really should have given Cookie some more feminine traits when it was still in first form.

Some more? The should had given ANY feminine traits. I mean, Cookie is clearly a male for Majikoi, Majikoi S and A. The first transformation has a bit of an acute voice, but the 2nd form is 120% male xD

Some more? The should had given ANY feminine traits. I mean, Cookie is clearly a male for Majikoi, Majikoi S and A. The first transformation has a bit of an acute voice, but the 2nd form is 120% male xD

Agree sir. Well Cookie 4th form was a secret char in maji s. When i saw her or him, almost throw my mouse because her cuteness. And after i finished whole maji s, i wished they have Cookie route in A, however i realized it will be so awkward because his 2nd form. In the end it was love at first sight when i saw Cookie IS ( her tsundereness and her voice is so godamn perfect).

SUCTION POWAAAAAAAAAAAR!

LOL man...yeah i wanna see that. My mind need a refresh function. Just played a super hardcore nukige. I know there wont be a happy ending but i stll played it damnnnnn. I think i need to play Kokoro's route or Tsubame to erast that ''feeling''.

hahaha Jun oh Jun......

lol yeah didn saw that. i downloaded the 'happy' games more lol. And i thought they were making little hardcore theme. well whats done is done, just gonna enjoy the hardcore nukige, beacuse every Vn or nukige no matter shit they are, im gonna finish it.

Well, I don't remember the name, but there's this genre that's about mutilation and that sort of stuff. That, with all due respect, I find utterly disgusting.

Mind break with Ahegao, though, it's 10/10 would buy.

Yay! :D