Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

*dead*

lol trust me on this, I'm not. And you, Jun, stopping spreading lies about me or I'll have to tell people about how your love of loli's is just a facade and that you're actually the biggest tsundere of them all and are in love with older women with MASSIVE breasts. Whoops, I might have just told them. Teehee XP

lol trust me on this, I'm not. And you, Jun, stopping spreading lies about me or I'll have to tell people about how your love of loli's is just a facade and that you're actually the biggest tsundere of them all and are in love with older women with MASSIVE breasts

I don't know who to believe anymore ;-;

This.

Still not got around to playing it, got it installed and what not. What class did you use for your first run then? Did it take long to finish?

Knight's a great starting class, I also went for havels, BUT I use a greatsword + shield setup rather than a club. My first playthrough took around 40 hrs because I grinded a bit also.. It depends on how fast you learn, and if you use it, how fast you connect to co-op

Believe in me, your soul brother, not the lying, fake-lolicon tsundere Jun

You're not my soul brother.

Knight's a great starting class, I also went for havels, BUT I use a greatsword + shield setup rather than a club. My first playthrough took around 40 hrs because I grinded a bit also.. It depends on how fast you learn, and if you use it, how fast you connect to co-op

I used Great Club and shield, and it's probably the second best PVE weapon in the game (Best being Large Club, which has S scalling with Str instead of A).

It kinda ruined the experience for me, though, since, doing the final boss battle, I ended up just running up close and use 2hr2 to take her down super quickly before I died.

You're not my soul brother.

I used Great Club and shield, and it's probably the second best PVE weapon in the game (Best being Large Club, which has S scalling with Str instead of A).

It kinda ruined the experience for me, though, since, doing the final boss battle, I ended up just running up close and use 2hr2 to take her down super quickly before I died.

Mate mate, that was during my first one. In my second playthrough I used the Grand lance. AMAZING weapon

lol trust me on this, I'm not. And you, Jun, stopping spreading lies about me or I'll have to tell people about how your love of loli's is just a facade and that you're actually the biggest tsundere of them all and are in love with older women with MASSIVE breasts. Whoops, I might have just told them. Teehee XP

Ha. Ha. Ha. Jun is incredibly Tsun.

Believe in me, your soul brother, not the lying, fake-lolicon tsundere Jun

While I do welcome any and all opposers to the Jun-Faction, I cannot overlook your attempt at stealing the Soul-Brother title.

9YHR7J8l.jpg

NG+ character, Anyway, ouraiba, It does pretty nice damage, consistant 4-500 dmg. 700 to those who are weak against it, and between 1-2.5k critical dmg

Great club consistently does 5-600 damage and 7-800 against those who are weak against. Don't remember the crit damage. The 2hr2 is brutal, and it swings fast, which the Glance Lance doesn't, according to what I've read.

Great club consistently does 5-600 damage and 7-800 against those who are weak against. Don't remember the crit damage. The 2hr2 is brutal, and it swings fast, which the Glance Lance doesn't, according to what I've read.

To be honest, in the end it comes down to preference. I prefer lances and greatswords over anything else

Fair enough. Did you get King's Ultra Greatsword?

I did, I also have the drakewing ultra greatsword. To be honest I dont really find any of the boss weapons worth wasting petrified dragonbone on. Most of them will scale with int/fth and me being a paladin (sort of) I dont see use for them

Poor hedgehog, got rejected hard. I'd pet you, but I'd rather not hurt my hand

Lol that was but a simple typo. You can't be rejected from something you don't want :)

Also, while I'm sad I don't get to be pet, my spikes are a personal point of pride and I'd say are well worth the price of missing being pet occasionally

Edit: Unless the person who would have pet me was Rin, in which case I would probably kill myself from the grief