Hello

Hello everyone, I've been a big fan of visual novels for a while now. I came upon Fuwanovel via a external link and liked the idea behind Fuwanovel so I decided to join the community :). I hope to contribute back to the visual novel community is some way. I'm also a big gamer and other hobbies besides conquering the world include blacksmithing (just a beginner) and offroading/racing. I hope to get along with everyone.

Choosing my favorite VN is a hard choice but I think I can narrow it down to a few : Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi, Snow Drop, Kazoku Keikaku and games like Kohime Musou that have game play elements.

Welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll have a blast here.

If you like gameplay elements, you may like Kamidori Alchemy Meister or Yumina the Ethereal. I'm currently playing both right now.

Welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll have a blast here.

If you like gameplay elements, you may like Kamidori Alchemy Meister or Yumina the Ethereal. I'm currently playing both right now.

I've played Kamidori and I loved it so much I played it twice, love the RPG aspect of it that much. I've been thinking about picking up Yumina just because I'd like to see more Visual Novels with game play localized.