Hai

Hexa

Hello there ^_^

I've been lurking here for a while, but I felt like making a post so I registered and I'm probably going to keep posting now since I already have an account so decided to make an intro.

Currently a first year college student studying electric engineering. School starts again on September 3rd. Bleh.

First VN I played was Sengoku Rance, though I've still never properly finished any of the routes even once. After that I played Alchemy Meister and it was amazing. Played through varying amounts of Koihime Musou, Daibanchou, Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara, and Princess Waltz after that. As you can see, I enjoy the gamey type the most. I've also played some of Osadai and will probably be reading more traditional reading type of VNs more. Or at least until Yumina comes out.

Pretty active gamer. Been replaying KH series since KH3 was announced. Currently playing BBS.

I also watch/read a good amount of Manga, Anime, LNs.

And... that's all. Nice to meet you all.

Here's a random gif of Erio.

tbQfxIV.gif

hey . wlecome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.

so are you playing KH 3D too?

Don't have a 3DS and have no money. T_T

Hoping to find someone I can mooch it off of for just that game and maybe give them the game after as payment.

Or if worse comes to worse and I can find no way to play it before KH3 comes out (which knowing Nomura won't be till like late 2015) I'll probably just watch a Let's Play of it on Youtube.

And thank you all for the welcomes.

haicxGJ.gif

Don't have a 3DS and have no money. T_T

Hoping to find someone I can mooch it off of for just that game and maybe give them the game after as payment.

Or if worse comes to worse and I can find no way to play it before KH3 comes out (which knowing Nomura won't be till like late 2015) I'll probably just watch a Let's Play of it on Youtube.

And thank you all for the welcomes.

haicxGJ.gif

Sounds like a good plan for the KH things, and yeah knowing Nomura, KH3 isn't coming out anytime soon. However, I don't mind being surprised.

Also so much genki Yui in that gif.