Tales of Xillia

Tay

9444567907_83ae33b608.jpg

Tales of Xillia

The latest in the acclaimed Tales of Japanese role-playing game franchise, Tales of Xillia lets players enter the world of Rieze Maxia in a tale of unwavering convictions. Tales of Xillia follows Jude Mathis, a clever medical student attending school in the capital city, and Milla Maxwell, a mysterious woman accompanied by four unseen beings. Players will be able to choose either Milla or Jude at the outset of their adventure through the world of Rieze Maxia, where humans and spirits live together in harmony. Players will engage enemies with the critically acclaimed Linear Motion Battle System that the Tales of series is famous for. The battle system in Tales of Xillia has been upgraded to Double Raid Linear Motion Battle System to let two characters combine their attacks to utilize devastating dual-character attack, letting fans strategize the best party setup for their style of play.

Gameplay Screenshot

9444567791_c4f685ed04_z.jpg

Wallpaper

Sample:

9444567555_53a3f5d0fc_z.jpg

Full-size DL link: link

Anybody excited for this game? Anyone picking it up tomorrow?

I've had it preordered from Amazon for a while, but they decided to be slow and I'll only be getting it around the end of next week.

Pretty excited about it though. Tales of Graces F ended up being one of my favorite Tales game, so I'm pretty eager to try out this one.

Good thing I have a PS3, just for these type of releases. Hehe

No kidding. There is a pretty neat lineup on the PS3, and hopefully we will see more by the end of it's lifespan. That said, I'm really looking forward in playing Xillia. ^^

It took 4 years for the next 'Tales' game to be localised after Vesperia. But now, suddenly, we get 3 'Tales' games in 3 years?

I'm not complaining, I just think their business strategy is confusing.

Maybe the sales of Ni No Kuni were good enough to have them suddenly realizing, many in the west are desperate for good jrpgs?

Maybe the sales of Ni No Kuni were good enough to have them suddenly realizing, many in the west are desperate for good jrpgs?

I've been desperate for jrpgs for quite a while now, and a lot of them came and are still coming. But alas, vary few are localized. I've finished with begging for localizations. I've send an application to the newly soon-to-start funded Japanese course in my country. There is still money to be paid, and only few will be selected but hopefully I'll be able to enter and learn the language. I think that in 2 years I'll be able to read something in order to play a few games. Not to mention a vast majority of VNs out there.

Honestly man, looking at the new Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki just makes me tear up.

And I don't want to further stray away from topic, but I have to ask. Why don't we have a gaming discussion thread? It would be cool to have a new topics like this one with each new game released in separate thread. Something to talk about and post our opinions, yes? ^^

My copy arrived today. Played it for like 3 hours. Man I'm so stoked.... It's so good! I though that linking system wouldn't appeal to me but it's so much fun. I can't get enough of battle system, it's so satisfying. The cast is great too, I'm using everyone from time to time in a fight, which wasn't the case with other Tales games. And Milla is so... :3

My copy arrived today. Played it for like 3 hours. Man I'm so stoked.... It's so good! I though that linking system wouldn't appeal to me but it's so much fun. I can't get enough of battle system, it's so satisfying. The cast is great too, I'm using everyone from time to time in a fight, which wasn't the case with other Tales games. And Milla is so... :3

Now you're making me really want to buy and play it. XD

Now you're making me really want to buy and play it. XD

Graces F had a Japanese demo so people could try it out a bit. Shame that this one doesn't have one. Maybe you should check out few walkthroughs and see how the game plays it out. I think every JRPG fan should at least give it a chance and support localization of almost dying genre here in the west. If you take a liking of what you see, of course. Especially since sequel is coming next year. XD

And hey, I'm still surprised that they left the original opening ''Progress'' by Ayumi Hamasaki. Thats rare for Tales of series. ^^

I'm going to buy the game When is coming out, since this game look amazing out, i really love these game very much, is have good gameplay element and the gameplay is easy to learn, so im looking forward to this game shall come out, so i shall try to spare some money for this game. But is not going to be easy but i shall try