Hello!

Igniz

Mmm, id probably have to say Tsukihime. I haven't played most of the well known VN's such as Fate/Stay, Grisaia, Oosora etc. So im pretty sure ill find another one to replace Tsukihime, which was the first VN i tried. Another VN up there with Tsukihime is Katawa Shoujo.

Mmm, id probably have to say Tsukihime. I haven't played most of the well known VN's such as Fate/Stay, Grisaia, Oosora etc. So im pretty sure ill find another one to replace Tsukihime, which was the first VN i tried. Another VN up there with Tsukihime is Katawa Shoujo.

I see, what VNs have you read so far besides Tsukihime and Katawa Shoujo?

Hey!! Welcome :)/>

What kind (genre) of anime and manga do you like?

I think I can give you a recommendation xD

Nice to meet you. lol

Hmm genre is a tough one to say, since I like a lot of genres. But its usually Romance, Harem or one that's very story driven, Like SAC. As far as recommendations go, id love one, but thing is, think ive watched over 300 animes now lol, so chances are if you recommend one, ive probably seen it haha. But there are some still left in my "Must Watch List" that are pretty good animes yet ive postponed them for more recent animes unfortunately. As far as manga does, i dont like it ahaha weird right? Since i like VN's. My reason for this, is that i dont feel the "true emotions" coming out from the manga as i do in the anime adaptation. Only manga ive read before is one called (and i might have the name wrong since it was along time ago) Battle Angel Alita. I enjoyed this one very much.

Hmm genre is a tough one to say, since I like a lot of genres. But its usually Romance, Harem or one that's very story driven, Like SAC. As far as recommendations go, id love one, but thing is, think ive watched over 300 animes now lol, so chances are if you recommend one, ive probably seen it haha. But there are some still left in my "Must Watch List" that are pretty good animes yet ive postponed them for more recent animes unfortunately. As far as manga does, i dont like it ahaha weird right? Since i like VN's. My reason for this, is that i dont feel the "true emotions" coming out from the manga as i do in the anime adaptation. Only manga ive read before is one called (and i might have the name wrong since it was along time ago) Battle Angel Alita. I enjoyed this one very much.

Wow 300 animes, I couldn't beat that xD

I prefer manga than anime, and LN than manga xD

and I Love VN xD

Well, nice to meet you here

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here

Hey, welcome to fuwanowel. You say your favorite anime genre is romance mine too, I didn't watch as much anime as you but I am half way true 150+. Heres some of my favorite animes as recommendations: Sword Art Online, Mirai Nikki, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Kiss X Sis, Zero no Tsukaima, Zetsuen no Tempest, Campione!, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Kokoro Connect, Date A Live, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Code Geass, Accel World, 11eyes, Oda Nobuna no Yabou, Another, Shinsekai Yori, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Tenshi Kinryouku, Yosuga no Sora. Feel free to check out my MAL list for more. And as for VN's I recommend you Rewrite, G-Senjou no Maou and Yume Miru Kusuri.

Hey, welcome to fuwanowel. You say your favorite anime genre is romance mine too, I didn't watch as much anime as you but I am half way true 150+. Heres some of my favorite animes as recommendations: Sword Art Online, Mirai Nikki, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Kiss X Sis, Zero no Tsukaima, Zetsuen no Tempest, Campione!, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Kokoro Connect, Date A Live, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Code Geass, Accel World, 11eyes, Oda Nobuna no Yabou, Another, Shinsekai Yori, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Tenshi Kinryouku, Yosuga no Sora. Feel free to check out my MAL list for more. And as for VN's I recommend you Rewrite, G-Senjou no Maou and Yume Miru Kusuri.

Sup man. Haha i remember when i decided to watch Dance in the Vampire Bund. I thought it was gonna be some childish vampire thingy with some ok moments, comedy and what not. I very much enjoyed the anime at the end though, really surprised me. Unfortunately i haven't watch Code Geass yet =/ this is one of those animes i've been postponing for others lol shame. 11 eyes i hated that one D: felt they could of done more, and that ending too, the hell. Oda Nobuna needs a second season for sure. Accel World for me, was somewhat painful to watch towards the end, i was just watching it so i could finish it. Love Kokoro Connect. As for the Zero no Tsukaima series, only watched the first 3, the newest one, i watched the first episode and decided to drop, thought it was gonna be the same thing as the rest and said meh w.e.

For me as a favorite anime, out of all the ones ive watched, has to be Elfenlied. I love other animes a lot but for some reason this one has a special place lol. Followed by Saint Seiya, since i remember that one from my childhood.

I played Yume Miru Kusuri, but ima reinstall again cause i only finished 2 routes, started the third and uninstalled, dont remember why. Usually when i play a VN i only play certain routes lol. Like in Katawa Shoujo i only played the blind girl and deaf girl, didn't care for the rest lol.

For all others giving me a warm welcome, thanks and glad to be here.

Sup man. Haha i remember when i decided to watch Dance in the Vampire Bund. I thought it was gonna be some childish vampire thingy with some ok moments, comedy and what not. I very much enjoyed the anime at the end though, really surprised me. Unfortunately i haven't watch Code Geass yet =/ this is one of those animes i've been postponing for others lol shame. 11 eyes i hated that one D: felt they could of done more, and that ending too, the hell. Oda Nobuna needs a second season for sure. Accel World for me, was somewhat painful to watch towards the end, i was just watching it so i could finish it. Love Kokoro Connect. As for the Zero no Tsukaima series, only watched the first 3, the newest one, i watched the first episode and decided to drop, thought it was gonna be the same thing as the rest and said meh w.e.

For me as a favorite anime, out of all the ones ive watched, has to be Elfenlied. I love other animes a lot but for some reason this one has a special place lol. Followed by Saint Seiya, since i remember that one from my childhood.

I played Yume Miru Kusuri, but ima reinstall again cause i only finished 2 routes, started the third and uninstalled, dont remember why. Usually when i play a VN i only play certain routes lol. Like in Katawa Shoujo i only played the blind girl and deaf girl, didn't care for the rest lol.

For all others giving me a warm welcome, thanks and glad to be here.

True it is not one of my favorites a also loved Elfen Lied, and if it is your #1 favorite anime than you definitely mast watched Mirai Nikki if you didn't already, they are very similar. And as for Yume Miru Kusuri wath routes have you played, if by any chance you didn't play Nekoko route you definitely should, it is my favorite route from the 3 :) .

Oh and to let you know if you didn't notice you can add your MAL and VNDB profile links under the avatar if you want.

True it is not one of my favorites a also loved Elfen Lied, and if it is your #1 favorite anime than you definitely mast watched Mirai Nikki if you didn't already, they are very similar. And as for Yume Miru Kusuri wath routes have you played, if by any chance you didn't play Nekoko route you definitely should, it is my favorite route from the 3 :)/> .

Oh and to let you know if you didn't notice you can add your MAL and VNDB profile links under the avatar if you want.

Yea, ive watched Mirai Nikki, it was good. Who was Nekoko, was it that "bipolar" girl the one who sees faries? Id say for me she would be the third best choice in the game (Sorry! D:) The one route i havent finished yet in that game is the big breasted girl (sorry, im bad with names lol.) But so far, my favorite in that game has been the bullied girl.

Yea, ive watched Mirai Nikki, it was good. Who was Nekoko, was it that "bipolar" girl the one who sees faries? Id say for me she would be the third best choice in the game

We have the same taste in anime but different taste in girls......................................................................................... We will become best friends in no time :D .

We have the same taste in anime but different taste in girls......................................................................................... We will become best friends in no time :D/> .

Haha, good to know, that be great.