Regarding the Guest comment section [CLOSED]

Crimrui

Hello, new here and I'm hoping I'm not breaking a rule but there is one thing on which I have to complain. I really love the site, everything in it is awesome. Very approachable, nice and tidy. But those guest comment sections on every VN page is killing this. There is a lot of spamming. Whatever I write it disappears in a day or two. When someone wrote a problem I gave the answer, but that answer was deleted by other day. I know it's made so it's accessible to newcomers but a lot of people won't play nice and post crap. If there was some way to fix that, it would make this place even more awesome. Just my two cents.

hey crimrui

the guest comment really shouldnt even be called comments, (i couldnt think of a better name) it's more like guest shoutbox.

dont put too much into them because as you can see... it's like a shoutbox but only holds so many lines.

it's really because of the space limitation.

Better to submit something to the forums or directly to Aaeru so we can put actual help into the notes or troubleshooting suggestions since the guest comments are, as you have noticed, no man's land and we're not trying for them to be something else.

Ah, alright. Yeah if there is something to say or suggest I should use forum. Sorry if I seemed pissed in my post. It was nice seeing 4-5 posts talking nice about certain VN and then other day they were gone. But yeah, I shouldn't be looking more into it then it already is. ^^'

Thank you for the answer.

i remember ive experienced a weird bug that causes it to erase everything when you post, even if u didn't do that o.o

i couldn't replicate the error but ive seen it happen. maybe it's certain characters or something

I'll add a quick explanation: Like Nayleen said, there is a place on each game's page for permanent notes, but it has to be entered into the page code. There are a lot of people with access to that software, and we tend to get at least 80% of the specific game notes from helpful posts on the forums. That's why we ask you to post them here : ).

If you've got something you feel is worth adding to the page, please do not hesitate to speak up! Don't let it get lost in the guest comment section!