Grisaia Kajitsu ON

Sparkker

Just finished Amane.

Uh wow that shit was pretty fucked up. Felt way more nauseous from that then anything Saya threw at me. I was amazed at the length they went to explain her character through Angelic Howl. Great stuff.

The good end is a bit too bitter and not all that satisfying, but the bad end on the other end is real deal as shit. Great stuff overall and Fujisakis overly wordy and descriptive style is too engrossing for words.

Just finished Amane.

Uh wow that shit was pretty fucked up. Felt way more nauseous from that then anything Saya threw at me. I was amazed at the length they went to explain her character through Angelic Howl. Great stuff.

The good end is a bit too bitter and not all that satisfying, but the bad end on the other end is real deal as shit. Great stuff overall and Fujisakis overly wordy and descriptive style is too engrossing for words.

Woah, done with a route already?

I was planning to do Yumiko > Michiru > Sachi > Makina > Amane but I guess I'll just put Amane in the beginning.

I think I'm almost done with the common route, I have 13 hours and 40 minutes recorded so far :o

Just finished Amane.

I for most part agree with you on that. The back store was depressing.

I wish they had elaborated more on what happened to his sister after that.

Amane was the one I found most annoying so far, though it's not that bad, I'm still interested in her story as well.

My current planned route order : Sachi - Makina - we'll see about the rest later. Those two are definitely my favorite characters so far, some of the scenes also involving Michiru were pretty hilarious. Yumiko kinda freaked me out at first with her box cutter, but I've gotten used to her attitude by now.

I didn't get to play as much as I would like since the patch's release, but I finaly have some days off so I should get to play a bit more.

i started it a few hours ago, at the moment my preference list is: makina>amane>michiru>>>>>>>>>sachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sakaki

i dunno why but i can't stand sakaki at all, and i find sachi a little too stupid, while makina stupidity is more like childish stupidity, which is kinda cute for her chara, same for michiru, a "funny" and "cute" kind of stupidity :P/>, but for sachi there is no excuse

but for sachi there is no excuse

You literally could not be more wrong.

Michiru's stupidity has me almost "facepalming" at some points, but it's still overall pretty amusing. I find Sachi's denseness to be more cute than anything else though.

Yumiko on the other hand just seems extremely socialy awkward, to the point of seeming almost sociopathic or something like that.

Makina and the others trying to startle her was pretty hilarious though. lol

Michiru's stupidity has me almost "facepalming" at some points, but it's still overall pretty amusing. I find Sachi's denseness to be more cute than anything else though.

Yumiko on the other hand just seems extremely socialy awkward, to the point of seeming almost sociopathic or something like that.

Makina and the others trying to startle her was pretty hilarious though. lol

Yeah, there are a bunch of these kind of gags all throughout the game.

Just finished Sachi's route and I have to say... that was probably the best character route I've read. Overall the world and story doesn't seem as good as, say, MLA, but in regards to a particular character route Sachi's was simply amazing and I found myself loving her as a character in the end.

Plus I was crying throughout the entire flashback scene, most of the parts after it and especially the letter in the workshop at the end. Most emotional thing I've ever read... Not only that, but the final choice of who to kill actually had me stagger back (Metaphorically) in surprise and prompted me to actually sit down and think about the choice for a while.

Can't wait to continue reading the other routes, especially if they're anywhere close to as good as Sachi's (None of the other characters can match to her cuteness though :P) and especially to find out more about MC's past.