Post count Issue (answered)

Konnichi-wa fellow fuwanovelians! I have been having this issue for quite some time, no matter how many posts I make, the postcount remains 170, it has been like that for the last 10 posts at least...I know this is a minor issue but its an issue nonetheless and it kinda bothers me... so... can someone tells me whats going on?

Edit: Thats just great! Look at the postcount now guys, isnt it wonderful when you complain about something and the problem just go away for that exact moment but then comes back to haunt you later? Yeah... Urgh!

10 posts counted as just 1...Hmm...I may not be good at math but something definately is wrong...

Stop spamming on the games sub-forum or the IRC sub-forum and you will get your post count going up :P/>

< Difference of Spamming at IRC forum and games >

You're post will be counted in the overall but not as a Member post..

Lock-in the final answer.

Every other post counted? I suppose.

< Difference of Spamming at IRC forum and games >

You're post will be counted in the overall but not as a Member post..

Lock-in the final answer.

Every other post counted? I suppose.

I meant as in, post on the other forums and you will get your post count going up

I meant as in, post on the other forums and you will get your post count going up

As what I said, only in a deeper context...

On other Forums, your post gets counted.

On sub forums, your post gets counted on the overall active posts only. (ACTIVE POSTS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE NO OF POSTS YOU SEE)