searching netori VN

Ryuzaki

netorare or netori? secret sorrow of the siblings is more netori than anything else. netori is when you the mc is taking the girl away from someone else. netorare is when the mc has his girl taken from him as he watches helplessly. btw, i would change your link to one on vndb since linking to illegal sites isnt allowed on here and may result in your thread getting deleted.

13 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

btw, i would change your link to one on vndb since linking to illegal sites isnt allowed on here and may result in your thread getting deleted.

indeed linking to illegal copies of the game is not allowed. so please change to link to the vndb or the mangagamer page. 

I don't have any English recommendation however here is a Japanese one you should read https://vndb.org/v17836#main (´◉◞౪◟◉)

Not a lot of translated ones but Navel's Tick Tack is technically netori if you go for Ai or Sage (seriously). And MangaGamer's new Funbag Fantasy (aka Kyonyuu Fantasy) also has light netori tag. It's a nukige, but apparently a rather story heavy one.

For untranslated ones Tsumamigui 3 from Alice Soft is definitely netori if you go for Miyuri. There's also a lot of netorare, but you can avoid it if you play true love mode. Elf's Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei also is kind of popular if you can stand the protagonist (I wouldn't).

Edit: Another translated one would be Jast's Secret Wives Club, but it's a nukige and might be a bit too H-heavy for your request. Still, it's one of the rare nukiges I actually liked, so I just throw it in.

• 5 months later...