Natsuzora no Perseus

I found this through some random Facebook page. It's Japanese only currently but it seems to be something I think you'd all enjoy. Curse me for not being a Japanese speaker fluently or otherwise.

VNDB - http://vndb.org/v10597

Has anyone played this who does understand its native language? If so, is it 'worthy' of being translated into English?

I found this through some random Facebook page. It's Japanese only currently but it seems to be something I think you'd all enjoy. Curse me for not being a Japanese speaker fluently or otherwise.

VNDB - http://vndb.org/v10597

Has anyone played this who does understand its native language? If so, is it 'worthy' of being translated into English?

I've only heard of it... Since it's a game included with Aaeru's tweeted interview about, I think it was Eroge profits or something.

I've read only imouto route. Good thigs: it's short – tightly packed story, no long boring texts. Also the incest theme was as great as in Yosuga no sora – it was "dark" enough, not your typical moege. The ending was to my liking, even better than YnS'. As for the sortcomings, 2 of 4 heroines didn't seem interesting at all. And well, huge boobs everywhere... but even so H-scenes were really hot.

This game is definitely worth reading if you liked YnS and are looking for a good blood-related brother-sister dark romance story. 9/10 for me, and I'd even joing a TL project for imouto route. :)

I've read only imouto route. Good thigs: it's short – tightly packed story, no long boring texts. Also the incest theme was as great as in Yosuga no sora – it was "dark" enough, not your typical moege. The ending was to my liking, even better than YnS'. As for the sortcomings, 2 of 4 heroines didn't seem interesting at all. And well, huge boobs everywhere... but even so H-scenes were really hot.

This game is definitely worth reading if you liked YnS and are looking for a good blood-related brother-sister dark romance story. 9/10 for me, and I'd even joing a TL project for imouto route. :)

Yeah, I think so. Too bad that I already join Koiken otome FTL Team. :P

Huge boobs is plus to me :P

This game still on my HDD too.

This game is definitely worth reading if you liked YnS and are looking for a good blood-related brother-sister dark romance story. 9/10 for me, and I'd even joing a TL project for imouto route. :)/>

Oh wow, now I really want to play this. Though I dislike huge boobs, I enjoy dark romance and imouto routes very much.