"Kaminomi" S3

Yeah Way

So what did you all think of the first episode? I must say that I'm super-hyped for the rest of the series! Personally, I agree with the decision to skip to the godesses-arc, but I can see why people might be upset with it. Hopefully, my not having read the manga won't be an issue.

Is it cause the goddess arc is a bit too mythological when compared to the rest of the series?

As in, 'is that why they are complaining?' I think it was mostly the idea of skipping a lot of the original work with which people had a problem. If they hadn't done so, however, S3 would just be more of the same stuff; so that's why they did so. S3 does already look to be fairly different from 1 & 2.

If there's one thing that I have a problem with the anime, the pacing is one the fast side. Other than that, I really love it so far.

I honestly didn't mind reading the skipped manga chapters (I think I have 40 left?) but I hope Yui's arc gets animated in the future.

Sadly, I came across some spoilers and found out who doesn't have a Goddess OTL// Anyway, I'm happy that most of the (potential) Goddesses are my favorite characters: Shiori, Tenri, Yui, and Kanon <3

The first two episodes stood above my expectations. Considering they were skipping a good chunk of the story that was key (In my opinion) to the following plot during the Goddesses capture, I didn't really think they would be able to develop it well in the beginning. I'm excited to see how they plan to play things out. Having read the manga, there's already a few things I've noticed that were changed before airing the episode.

Can't wait to see Keima re-capturing Shiori and Minerva. Too excited.

^ Future episode spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

*sigh* this week's episode didn't reach my expectations i hope they do a good adaptation for the last part/heroine of the goddess arc

so... what did you think about this week's episode?

Overall, I'm not sure of what to think. It weirded me out, and that was what it was trying to do, so job well done. I like seeing Keima and Haqua working together like they did here. In the end, I enjoyed the episode; and that's enough for me.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE! Episode 6 was so good! God damn, Shiori's so unbearably adorable! ^^ It's so great just to see more of her and her interactions with Keima! And has anyone else noticed that smile of Keima's this episode? Seriously the most natural smile he's had when not playing games. Either there's something interesting going on thereabouts, or he's getting better at faking them. Thoughts?

EEEEEEEEEEEEE! Episode 6 was so good! God damn, Shiori's so unbearably adorable! ^^ It's so great just to see more of her and her interactions with Keima! And has anyone else noticed that smile of Keima's this episode? Seriously the most natural smile he's had when not playing games. Either there's something interesting going on thereabouts, or he's getting better at faking them. Thoughts?

both, they are his "heroines" so he treats them nicely, he's still an idiot but he said something really interesting in the manga two weeks ago.

We already have Diana, Apollo, Vulcano, Mars, and Minerva. Only Mercury's missing and there are still 6 episodes left, they're probably gonna take their time with Ayumi and Chihiro, i hope they do, that's my favorite conquest so far.

both, they are his "heroines" so he treats them nicely, he's still an idiot but he said something really interesting in the manga two weeks ago.

We already have Diana, Apollo, Vulcano, Mars, and Minerva. Only Mercury's missing and there are still 6 episodes left, they're probably gonna take their time with Ayumi and Chihiro, i hope they do, that's my favorite conquest so far.

Yeah, but it's the first time it's looked so genuine is what I'm saying.