Real Life Confessions

If you have anything you want to get out off your chest, or just want to share, you can use this topic to do so. It can be about anything(if the board rules allow). I took this idea off the topic "Fuwanovel Confessions", that is about Fuwanovel/Japanese related things. You can interpret it as a copy, if you want.

I'll go first: My dad was arrested in 2015 and is now dead, and I'm still 15.

Well then i am going to make a confession , ok so when i was taking a class do help us in doing the math exam i would had that year , my teacher said something like this "i forgot to teach you something really important and you guys are going to leave 10 minutes later " , the moment when i heard those words i put all of my stuff in my backpack , and left the room , then i heard the teacher saying to me not appear anymore  , i only appeared again to take the exam.:makina:

Thank you for reading this.

The original confessions thread can be used for "real life" things too, although it is admittedly more common to see "tfw when no gf ;_;" types of posts  than "my father literally died" ones.

Condolences, by the way. Throw down all prisons, as they say.

1 hour ago, SCG_1037 said:

Well then i am going to make a confession , ok so when i was taking a class do help us in doing the math exam i would had that year , my teacher said something like this "i forgot to teach you something really important and you guys are going to leave 10 minutes later " , the moment when i heard those words i put all of my stuff in my backpack , and left the room , then i heard the teacher saying to me not appear anymore  , i only appeared again to take the exam.:makina:

Thank you for reading this.

and did you pass?

Sorry to hear, abrazilrep. For what it's worth, there are worse ways to die in prison. My condolences. :wafuu:

My confession isn't something as serious, but here goes... I care about winning way too much. In an online match, I would rather quit the match than let the opponent beat me. My ego always gets in the way. :makina:

I don't know. I always feel that in games like Pokemon, where the only goal of the game is to beat the opponent (rather than rewarding you for being creative about it), winning always feels better than losing. I mean, sure, losing teaches you some kind of lesson, I guess... but let's be real - when it comes down to it, none of those players would admit with sincerity that they love losing. They would merely say that it's educational, not that they love it.

I have my own gripes with video games as well. If anything, I would prefer to read a relaxing VN than face the challenges of an intense video game. All those gamers about upping the challenge in gameplay to gain a self-congratulatory satisfaction of achievement, I couldn't relate (much). It's satisfying for a while, sure, but so is jerking off. And that doesn't affect my blood pressure as much.