how do you apply save data in if my heart had wings?

ratboi

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

In regard of Sweet Love, it was only exist in Japanese version and it's also need to be installed from append disk. So if you using Moenovel version and installed restoration patch, you couldn't unlock Sweet Love section there iirc. I'll check it again later.

I actually have unlocked it before :/

2 hours ago, ratboi said:

I put it in the game folder. There's no save folder you see.

Check if the save folder is in your documents or in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming

Usually there's not many places where a VN save data can go to. I kinda forgot where this game's save data went to though since I uninstalled it quite a while ago.

In regard of save data location, to answer both of mod Nosebleed and Ratboi her, the location for Konosora save data was at C:\Users\*username*\Saved Games\WillPlus\Konosora English (At least for Windows 7). And of course Konosora save file wouldn't work if you put that on game folder itself. For unlocking Sweet Love before, maybe you also installed Sweet Love patch back when you installed Konosora Japanese version. Anyway, if you said that the condition for unlocking Sweet Love was finishing the game, then you could put your save file inside the location that I said before. Hope it'll be help to you.

22 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

In regard of save data location, to answer both of mod Nosebleed and Ratboi her, the location for Konosora save data was at C:\Users\*username*\Saved Games\WillPlus\Konosora English (At least for Windows 7). And of course Konosora save file wouldn't work if you put that on game folder itself. For unlocking Sweet Love before, maybe you also installed Sweet Love patch back when you installed Konosora Japanese version. Anyway, if you said that the condition for unlocking Sweet Love was finishing the game, then you could put your save file inside the location that I said before. Hope it'll be help to you.

It worked. Thanks