Higurashi voice patch?

Dark_blade64

14 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

If you need mod for Higurashi, this page here shoild be able to help you. There's a mod for each games and also instruction of how modfing the games. Hope this help.

PS - I'm waiting for Tatarigoroshi mod by the way.

Is this site and mod safe? Also I might need a little help to know where to start as I have never in my life used mods before. So some direction would help. Also I have a question which I'd like to know the answer for like forever. Might sound stupid but do you get in trouble with steam if you use mods?

(Also If someone writes something else I'll make sure to reply later as it is pretty late over here and I'm going to go to sleep so I say thanks in advance.)

I think it was safe. And if you had Onikakushi at the latest edition, might as well if you started from Onikakushi, also the direction for patching was at Onikakushi section. I think you'll get no trouble to Steam if you using the mod. Hope my answer once again help, and if not just ask me here.

I can't make this work. The game run properly but the voices and ps3/2 sprites aren't showing up. Anyone has a suggestion of what to do?

Thanks to those who tried to help me but I gave up and will ask someone I know for help who knows abot this stuff maybe in the future.

Edited by Dark_blade64
To not triple post

I see. Actually, as for Onikakushi I couldn't mod it using the patch from GitHub. Then maybe this rar should be able to help you. Hope it'll be work.

PS - Forgot to ask, but is the version that you want to mod was new version or old version. If it's old version, then GitHub mod wouldn't work on it. It was only work for new version. By old version I mean where you could play all 4 chapters at once.

58 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

I see. Actually, as for Onikakushi I couldn't mod it using the patch from GitHub. Then maybe this rar should be able to help you. Hope it'll be work.

PS - Forgot to ask, but is the version that you want to mod was new version or old version. If it's old version, then GitHub mod wouldn't work on it. It was only work for new version. By old version I mean where you could play all 4 chapters at once.

They asked if using mods would get them in trouble with Steam and seeing as how the original Higurashi release didn't make it to Steam at all, I doubt that is the case.

Make sure that you have overwritten every file the guide has told you to. 

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Thanks but I uninstalled mega sync already so it won't let me download it but I appreciate the thought. :kosame: