Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Nandemonai

Nocturnal Illusion Renewal Translation Project

Project is not dead.  The editor hasn't been around for awhile; some personal stuff came up he has to deal with.  I've been going through a list of questionable stuff he's been finding and > 85% of the items on it are translation errors :Kappa:

I'm consequently not sure what the actual completion percentage is.  It will come out when it comes out.  I first started working on this in 2011, if I remember correctly.  Definitely I want it over the finish line, but I also don't want to leave it full of errors.  Just because that was good enough for the original translators doesn't mean it's good enough for me :)

Hey Nandemonai, I remember you from over at the jast forums (back when they were called otakuism :)). 

Good to see you working on the project. Nocturnal Illusion is a great game for back in the day, and I am cheering you to get it over the finish line. 

6 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

Heh.  Back in the day it was the Peach Princess forum (since after Jast folded, they reorganized under that name for a few years).

Okay, i didn't witness that era. Nostalgia, almost like an illusion :)