Is there a place for VN giveaways?

Nekolover

Steam is no no for me.  So any place for VN  giveaways?  Reason I am broke. -.-  Sure I search here but 99 percent of what I find here is a filthy steam giveaways -.-  So yeah any site with a VN giveaways? Hell, I even  take sakura giveaways. I am bored @_@

unfortunately-sometimes-this-is-how-it-f

yes, https://www.steamgifts.com specially if you are inside a good community, I was for a long time in the gog gift club when I was an active user in gog.com and they gifted me so many good games and I did the same with other users, why I'm saying this if you can participate for free? Because if you are in a good community the gifts are private and the participants are very few (and they only enter if they really want the game) so your chances of winning are much higher and they also give away better games rather than your average crap games (bundle games that nobody wants)

EDIT: sorry I don't know why I read game giveaway and not vn, I don't know about vns :P 

Edited by Deep Blue
I need to start paying more attention D:

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

yes, https://www.steamgifts.com specially if you are inside a good community, I was for a long time in the gog gift club when I was an active user in gog.com and they gifted me so many good games and I did the same with other users, why I'm saying this if you can participate for free? Because if you are in a good community the gifts are private and the participants are very few (and they only enter if they really want the game) so your chances of winning are much higher and they also give away better games rather than your average crap games (bundle games that nobody wants)

EDIT: sorry I don't know why I read game giveaway and not vn, I don't know about vns :P 

Don't mind it. My PC is a potato so it not like I can play something outside of VN. Hahaha sigh....

6 minutes ago, Nekolover said:

If you mean here, the ones I saw are for Steam.  I don't like steam......

I'm curious, dish.  Steam has its issues, but it isn't like the company violates your privacy massively or anything...

3 hours ago, Asonn said:

but why is steam a no no!? and why dislike steam in the first place? so yeah.. er, the VN giveaways that you will see are 99% steam-keys..... 

Personal reasons. I not looking for an argument here. That why I keep it to myself. 

24 minutes ago, kingdomcome said:

Did you create Uplay or origin. Why do you so strongly oppose! :saber:

I probably have some unused Steam keys..

Senpai I not asking for a handout.  That, not the impression I trying to give here.  I appreciate the thought thou. No, my PC is a potato. 

1 minute ago, Nekolover said:

Senpai I not asking for a handout.  That, not the impression I trying to give here.  I appreciate the thought thou. No, my PC is a potato. 

awww, I didn't mean it like that (I just give away surplus since I can't use it). I get you now, Steam doesn't run well on potatoes :-/

There's very few DRM free VN's. I think I have a couple, but not ones I haven't used.

Just now, kingdomcome said:

awww, I didn't mean it like that (I just give away surplus since I can't use it). I get you now, Steam doesn't run well on potatoes :-/

There's very few DRM free VN's. I think I have a couple, but not ones I haven't used.

That not the reason, though. I just don't like steam.