Your own Special Move

ToAEnd

If you have a special move, what would it be?

You can post it's descriptions.

Others can also post how to defeat your special move

And others can also post how to defeat that special move that defeated the special move and so on.

( You can have multiple S.M.(Special Move) but make sure it is related to your original as S.M.)

I will start >>>

My special move is to create fire out of water.

(Nothing is impossible.)

My special move is the ability to manipulate atomic particles.

I remove the oxygen from both your fire and water, and without that necessary particle you are unable to use your abilities. Then I cover myself with a high level carbon isotope and punch you.

My special move is the ability to manipulate atomic particles.

I remove the oxygen from both your fire and water, and without that necessary particle you are unable to use your abilities. Then I cover myself with a high level carbon isotope and punch you.

No worries,

because you only removed the O2 in my water and fire

however

I will use the water found in the air around of us.

Water is composed of two elements, Hydrogen and Oxygen.

I purposefully let you think that you could use the particles in the air around you to create more water, and when you began turning it in to fire, all the hydrogen atoms imploded in your face.

I see B)

However since the human body is composed of mostly water

I will survive such explosion by combining the particles in the air

And protecting myself with such water

(You will also get caught in such explosion even if you protect yourself with carbon isotope)

Using my S.M. I will combine fire and water to make fog and other people will not recognize you as a loli and instead an old person.

Senses don't matter to my special move. It projects an image right on their brains, overwriting any sort physical barrier which would make them recognize me as anything other than a loli.

Nice one Nanaya

I can see that you truly are a pure lolicon having such an ability

Even with my power, seems that I can't overturn such S.M.

But I can still create a diversion for people not to notice you.

(So now, what will you do?)

Nice one Nanaya

I can see that you truly are a pure lolicon having such an ability

Even with my power, seems that I can't overturn such S.M.

But I can still create a diversion for people not to notice you.

(So now, what will you do?)

My image was engraved on their brains. Any sort of physical barrier do not matter. In fact, even a wall wouldn't be able to stop making them see me.

My S.M. Is turn people into chibi!

now you are a chibi and people can't be charmed by your loli-ish chest and height!

My real appearence doesn't matter. The image engraved upon their minds is that of a loli, so they'll see me as a loli anyway.

My real appearence doesn't matter. The image engraved upon their minds is that of a loli, so they'll see me as a loli anyway.

you're tough, not bad onee-san, but people don't need to see the chibi, they only need to feel it!! and after they feel it your chibi-ness will be exposed!!!

you're tough, not bad onee-san, but people don't need to see the chibi, they only need to feel it!! and after they feel it your chibi-ness will be exposed!!!

My projected image emcompasses the 8 senses (yeah, there are 8 of them) They won't be able to feel the chibi.

I can perfectly mimic any ability, be it mental, magical, or physical, simply by watching someone else do it first.

do long division, I dare you.

You may have the power to perfectly mimic any power

However you must SEE it first

That is your fatal flaw

I will defeat you before you knowing what hit you.

You may have the power to perfectly mimic any power

However you must SEE it first

That is your fatal flaw

I will defeat you before you knowing what hit you.

except I've already seen you use these powers on other people in this thread, and thus turn them against you.

also I can turn into a loli thanks to that other guy so you don't even know it's me.

My, S.M Is Immortal March, which is composed by three Main skills, (Immortal Burn, Tree Of Life, Perfect Understanding)

(I won't be specific since it might take time for me to tell you the whole summary of I.M)

Immortal Burn Allows me to Create clones..

Tree Of Life Lets Me control the plot.

Perfect Understanding, allows me To copy, create and recreate skills to see my own fit.

Any hows, Immortal March is made for passive people, who has nothing better to do.

Just consider me a side character who kills and harasses you guys from time to time>>

FYI: The one talking to you is already a clone.. <To those who can copy Skills, I'll kill you with the full explanation of the skill>

Full Meaning: (Wahahahaha)

I.M:

Immortal march, a skill which is composed by 3 main skills namely Immortal Burn, Tree of Life and Perfect Understanding.

Immortal March has already been built with an auto block function which prevents any plot holes or illegal information to be leaked out to the person using it.

Such as the Meaning of Love and such, knowing the meaning of Love will make the user Incapable of Loving due to him being conscious of the meaning.

Immortal March meaning is self explainable. Immortal March has multiple sub-sets of skills but most of them are considered under Perfect Understanding.

Having Immortal March allows a person to pass through time,space and everything else.

Immortal Burn, the main burden of anyone that has Immortal March, this creates another personality in every possible world livable.

This prevents the user from death due to his soul transferring to another clone. A clone made can be made as a Troll unit for yourself.

Best way for passive people to have soliloquy. Immortal Burn is an eternal burden. Meaning The User Can Never Die... You can fake death but true death is impossible.

Tree of Life, a skill which is impossible to use without Perfect Understanding. To use this skill you must know every possible events that may and may not happen in the future.

You can prepoint an event to your wanted location. However if you forget to prepare contingency plot, you might end up destroying the world. Which is pretty bad.

You are allowed to manipulate events to your needs. There is a contingency skill attached to this< But I won't tell you what it is>

Perfect understanding. Self Explainable, + the main meaning. So Duh?

Immortal March----- That's barely the full explanation but I was bored>> You can copy, you can clone. But If you can't completely understand its weakness and such>> I'll destroy you with it.

Happy Hunting... (I'll probably add pages to my Novel whose M.C. Uses this damned skills.. Though I would prefer using The heroine's skills>> Mostly, <Illusionary Blade>)

Hahaha

Your S.M. May be amazing and such however

You have so many flaws

My power consists of water and fire....

1)It occupies all biotic and abiotic factors.(time,space and everything else.)

2)even if you can fake death(?) or clone(?) you still can't escape my grasp because I can see through everything(Number 1.)

3)Tree of Life - biggest mistake

You have forgotten that I control water and fire.(necessary wether I will make the tree of life dead(due to not enough water) or just burn the tree.

Your biggest flaw:

If I can stop your 1st skill then your other skills will be useless.

except I've already seen you use these powers on other people in this thread, and thus turn them against you.

also I can turn into a loli thanks to that other guy so you don't even know it's me.

Ohhhhhh

You got me there.

You used other people to counter my S.M.

I can create a fire so cold that it becomes ice.(so what?)

You will be able to see your own reflection through the ice and copy yourself in an endless cycle.

(I trapped you in an ice force field).

I will recognize you because I can see through your disguise for I can detect your heat signature.

... This thread is making me think that Fuwa should get a roleplaying section. Anyways, my ability would be to be able to control the polarity of molecules and atoms. With this, I can make it so that soap never washes off with water. Muhahahaha.

So....(?)

Your ability is to have such an awesome power but will just use it so that "soap never washes off with water"?!

You can only control polarity of atoms and such but it not be enough to resist the power of heat.