VN like Guilty Crown

Sparteh

Could someone recommend me a few VN which could be considered to be Guilty Crown of VN (Like G-Senjou is to Death Note). What I mean is that the story would be similar in style and it would have epic background music. Basically, I am searching VNs soundtracks of which could be considered masterpieces...

PS. I know about Lost Christmas

I should probably explain my opinion about Guilty Crown. Maybe that will help with suggestions.

Guilty Crown truly have a lot problems, but it is not bad. In fact, I have seen over 700 anime and GC would end up in top 50 anime of all time. If you pay attention to symbolism and details the ending even seems good enough. Rushed, but still good as well. People just like to complain to much.

Anyway, soundtrack would easily reach top 5. That is what I am seeking now. Something with very great soundtrack while having good story

Well, opinions ˆˆ.

For me in GC there were too many bads thing to enjoy it.

I like first part, but from one point in the story it just went downhill. And i REALLY had a dislike for the mc at some point.

Don't get me wrong, it's not garbage (like most anime these days are lol), and i must admit OST was good.

I'll just recommend some games i really liked then :

Baldr sky (1 & 2) was pretty good, you'll have some mecha, interesting characters  with some scifi and gameplay that i find pretty fun (it's rare in a vn ˆˆ), only flaw i could think was the way the game force you to replay parts of the game you already read with sometimes minors change, sometimes big ones (you can skip but it's not considered "read text") so you have to skip "carefully" and i excepted more from the true route (it's still good tough).

Sorcery jokers was pretty cool too

Overall a pretty good, solid story with conspirasy and action

As for the flaws, true villain is meh and one side of the story is less interresting than the other (double protagonist game).

You should search for some chuuni (imo) => nitro +, 3rd eyes, light

Oh and for sound track i really like aiyoku no eustia, medieval settings and pretty interresting story.

Still one of my favorite for story/ost (some people say the game is flawed, and they're right, but i loved that game).