Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Fuwa/Skype/Discord Group

Shikomizue

So, I thought I'd make this because it seemed like a fun idea, to see if we can co-operate under pressure and without knowing each other that well. If this dies with no one joining then... I'll just go back to my corner of friends and play...

But if you haven't left already, if you don't know what this game is, take a look here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/341800/
And here's the manual: http://www.bombmanual.com/  Available as a PDF or webpage, you could even print it out if you wanted.

So how will this work? Well, all you need is:

1. A Skype account. (and/or a Discord account) This game involves talking y'know? Discord will primarily be used for group calls. Skype can be used for solo or group calls as well, but I've heard there are problems with group ones, so to be safe, I'd like to use Discord for those whenever possible.
  2. A mic. It doesn't have to be the best in the world, we just need to hear you clearly.
  3. To not feel shy. [Insert "Just do it" meme here]

If you want to join, make a post stating what role(s) you want to play and I'll list you as Defuser, Expert, or both accordingly. Then I will add you to the Skype group/send you the invite to the Discord group. (You will of course have to give me your Skype username for Skype)

Um... I haven't really thought of anything else. The schedule, if we'll have one, will probably revolve around who joins. If you have any suggestions as to how I could make this better, let me know.

Members

Eclipsed: Expert

Flutterz: Expert

LoganW: Expert

Shikomizue: Defuser and Expert

Waiting List

Funyarinpa: No time right now.

Kingdomcome: Setting up HTC Vive.

1 hour ago, wyldstrykr said:

could you post your game in youtube or something, i curious to see how it ends,.

Well, I don't have anything to record with and this is a group thing, so it's not just one game. If you join I can probably show my screen on Skype or something if you really want to watch.

1 minute ago, wyldstrykr said:

my internet is bad and they should feel bad.

i dont have a skype so i will try to imagine how will it turns out.

by the ways, are all of the players will be first timers or they have experience in this?

Some who join may have experience some may not. Currently, all members have experience with the game.

On 5/22/2016 at 8:50 PM, wyldstrykr said:

you said all of them played it before so there is no miscommunication, only slight mistakes

Yes, the game is less funny when everybody is experienced, but the point of the game isn't comedy, it's teamwork. The feeling you get after completing a hard mission is awesome, when you fail on something stupid, it's funny. At the end of the day, you feel accomplished that your co-operation was great and you defused a bomb at the literal last second.

17 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

you said all of them played it before so there is no miscommunication, only slight mistakes

Also iv never really talked with these guys so there might be at least a little comedy in that  :wafuu: