Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri [Possible Project]

Mafy

I'm a big fan of 07th Expansion works. And when I say big, I mean BIG!!! So I would like to bring more of their works out to the West.

I want to initiate a translation patch for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri, a PS2 game that includes Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai and three completely new arcs. It also has voice acting and new art.

I will need a team for that, which means: hackers, translators, editors, and... well, if there's anything more along the way, I'll add it.

Anyone who wants to volunteer to any of these positions, you're more than welcome!

Let's fill the West with kyute and scary visual novels, hao :3

Mangagamer is currently conducting a retranslation for the 8 main Higurashi arcs.

Honestly the releases are so damned slow you should go and work at MG to help with the Higu re-TL :P

If you are hell-bent on making a Higurashi translation, do only those 3 exclusive arcs, which might or might not be TL'd by Mangagamer.

13 hours ago, Mafy said:

I'm a big fan of 07th Expansion works. And when I say big, I mean BIG!!! So I would like to bring more of their works out to the West.

I want to initiate a translation patch for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri, a PS2 game that includes Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai and three completely new arcs. It also has voice acting and new art.

I will need a team for that, which means: hackers, translators, editors, and... well, if there's anything more along the way, I'll add it.

Anyone who wants to volunteer to any of these positions, you're more than welcome!

Let's fill the West with kyute and scary visual novels, hao :3

And what is your position here? "Rambling on forums"? Or what you plan to do?

• 2 months later...

Hola hola, bueno, yo estoy esperando su traduccion del matsuri, en verdad quiero leerlo, lo se, I don't speak English, solo hablo español, pero aun asi me gustaria poder apreciarlo English, debido a que es mucho mas entendible que el jañones :v...

Por favor continuen con su projecto y no se rindan como otras personas, como se dan cuenta no solo en un lugar esperan los frutos de su projecto, saludos desde latinoAmerica (Perú).... Arigatô Gusaimasu :3

#Kurogane_Kun