It's Like a Milestone, But Without The Mile... Or Stone

Valmore

2 hours ago, Rooke said:

Ryoji is like, near 50, but he's no longer around. Krill's approaching 40. Clephas and Sanah are similar ages as me (and prob you.) Ittaku must be hella old.

I guess I inspired someone to look me up cos they just gave me very belated birthday wishes for turning 46. Can't imagine there are many active forum members older than me here.

21 hours ago, Valmore said:

PART TWO:

@Zenophilious- Was a very kind and generous fellow, and shared a MG key to a VN that would ultimately warp my mind and turn me into the broken shell of a man you see before you today. Kindness kills, everyone. :sachi: But seriously, it was really nice of him. There was a second person who actually offered a key up at the same time, but I can't find the messages from then. If you know who you are, come claim your thanks and apology for my lapsed memory. And he got my lame ST: Voyager reference when he merged my duplicate thread.

@solidbatman- I'm sorry the Panthers couldn't come through. Maybe next year.

@Black Sands Entertainment- I like reading your posts. You handle difficult topics like race in a dignified and sometimes humorous manner. I eagerly await your game/novel.

@Zodai- I wish I could have been more of a help to your project. I think I took on too much in one go and I feel terrible because I feel like you ended up getting the short end of the stick because of it. You deserved better.

@Tiagofvarela- I hate you Maybe I can get back to being closer to what you expect. :wahaha:

I'll be sure to keep working through xD

It's actually coming along well - Scene 10 is nearing completion, and we want to try and get something in-engine to help look for artists ^^