Symphonic Rain v2

Kendjin

So first of all, many thanks for Zakamutt for working on the bat file to get it working.

Firstly, my apologies about v1, upp'ed the wrong version.

Secondly, v2 is a good piece of work, just needed a touch of re-tuning.

We have come back with a new v3 version... Symphonic rain v3

This version will still use the same folder system as before (aka v2), to avoid re-downloading of all the data again, but if you force recheck your torrent, it will update the bat and font files.

So first of all, many thanks for Zakamutt for working on the bat file to get it working.

Firstly, my apologies about v1, upp'ed the wrong version.

Secondly, v2 is a good piece of work, just needed a touch of re-tuning.

We have come back with a new v3 version... Symphonic rain v3

This version will still use the same folder system as before (aka v2), to avoid re-downloading of all the data again, but if you force recheck your torrent, it will update the bat and font files.

i just downloaded the v3 version but i still see no scripts when i play the game i only hear voices and see images :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

^ try creating a thread in the tech support forum (or someone might move your post there).

Anyway, I haven't seen this problem before. If it's just a crash with no error message and the rest of the novel runs fine, I really don't know. If you can see an error message and show it to us though, that might help.

If nothing else, you can manually change the settings by opening up SR.ini. I'd advise backing up the original file before you make any changes, though.