Rewrite problems

Hey there all of you who are reading this!

Currently playing Rewrite (Don't worry, i love it)

But I am having a problem, after finishing all routes (Up to and including Terra)

I'm now doing the remaining quests so i can unlock the last route.

Problem is, i am following the included walkthrough, but quest 26 doesn't seem to work.

I planted all seeds like Kotori asked and she even says so in the logs i've done it but the quest isn't completed neither is there any info on it in my quest log.

Ive played Walkthrough 3 already 2 times now, leading up to the same results!

Could anybody help me on this one?

Hey there all of you who are reading this!

Currently playing Rewrite (Don't worry, i love it)

But I am having a problem, after finishing all routes (Up to and including Terra)

I'm now doing the remaining quests so i can unlock the last route.

Problem is, i am following the included walkthrough, but quest 26 doesn't seem to work.

I planted all seeds like Kotori asked and she even says so in the logs i've done it but the quest isn't completed neither is there any info on it in my quest log.

Ive played Walkthrough 3 already 2 times now, leading up to the same results!

Could anybody help me on this one?

Did you actually plant all the seeds? You might of missed one.

After completing this quest, Kotori should lick your finger as an awarded. Did any of this happen when you "supposed" of done the quest? If not then you will need to try again.

Did you actually plant all the seeds? You might of missed one.

After completing this quest, Kotori should lick your finger as an awarded. Did any of this happen when you "supposed" of done the quest? If not then you will need to try again.

Ty for the suggestions, after looking through the logs i noticed she didn't lick my finger. So I guess I'll start a completely new game instead of continuing from the save on the 7th.

I'll give it a shot and keep you updated! :)

Wow, what are you actually doing wrong?

If i knew how to post images here i could post some screenies

Anyway i´ll try to explain it.

Ive done up to and including the terra route.

I start a new game, the chat says i accepted quest number 26 (The actual seed planting quest)

I plant all the seeds like the walkthrough says.

And where i'm supposed to finish the quest, nothing happens, in my quest log there are still question marks at the quest.

I've done this 4 times now, dunno what's wrong

I start a new game, the chat says i accepted quest number 26 (The actual seed planting quest)

And where i'm supposed to finish the quest, nothing happens, in my quest log there are still question marks at the quest.

I think by memory while I was completing this quest I was going down Kotori. I don't know but I will check the game and get back to you.

http://puush.me/

Download, Ctrl+Shift+2 screenshots the active window, it uploads automatically and gives you a link. Problem solved.

PROBABLY HE MISSED THE ONE IN THE JUNKYARD> The one with multiple items required before you can plant the seed. You need this one and that to clear that part out. Don't know how many Ero-books you'll accidentally pick up in that map though.. Probably 2 or so..(The ero-book is an unsure fact..)

If anything else, I'm OUT. God Speed..(Since I didn't do anymore quests, and Rewrite has errored on my PC due to change of directory.)

Pretty sure its only available if you have gone down the Kotori Route. The seeds quest is a bit buggy, I haven't been able to really find a method of fixing it.

I had it once, I basically saved game. Started a new one, hit skip, did the route choices, replanted the seeds and let the game run. It wasn't great, but its really hard unless you definitely ticked off the seeds locations as you went.

Pretty sure its only available if you have gone down the Kotori Route. The seeds quest is a bit buggy, I haven't been able to really find a method of fixing it.

I had it once, I basically saved game. Started a new one, hit skip, did the route choices, replanted the seeds and let the game run. It wasn't great, but its really hard unless you definitely ticked off the seeds locations as you went.

Well, I can't do the Terra route if i've done the other routes.

So I guess I'll have to redo the Kotori route and then do the seed planting bit again?

PROBABLY HE MISSED THE ONE IN THE JUNKYARD> The one with multiple items required before you can plant the seed. You need this one and that to clear that part out. Don't know how many Ero-books you'll accidentally pick up in that map though.. Probably 2 or so..(The ero-book is an unsure fact..)

If anything else, I'm OUT. God Speed..(Since I didn't do anymore quests, and Rewrite has errored on my PC due to change of directory.)

im 100% sure I did that one 4 times in all my redo's :)

@ Cake: Yeah Rewrite can be irritating to complete 100% Just be patient and enjoy yourself. If you get too frustrated, take a break. If you still have problems and your stuck send me a PM and ill try to help you out. Although Ive found that if you just take your time and be thorough, youll get there eventually :) The walkthrough I posted here on the forum worked 100% for me. Keep at it youll get there!!