A Look Forward Into 2016

VirginSmasher

2 hours ago, ExtraMana said:

Muv Luv Alternative on the Vita with updated UI and the latest character graphics etc. I get the sinking feeling that getting a physical vita release is gonna be hell though. I don't want Muv-Luv and Extra (already have the pc version of those anyway). 

True, in the polling about what new features to add in Muv-Luv's kickstarter, I want mostly something like in-game encyclopedia, more routes and side routes, latest age's graphic, and fully voiced protagonist. It will be a major change for MLA. Maybe for MLE there's side routes or something. 

19 minutes ago, gijimu said:

True, in the polling about what new features to add in Muv-Luv's kickstarter, I want mostly something like in-game encyclopedia, more routes and side routes, latest age's graphic, and fully voiced protagonist. It will be a major change for MLA. Maybe for MLE there's side routes or something. 

If I can't get a physical vita copy I won't bother. I hate digital.

I'm hoping to pick up Seinarukana or Sumaga sometime this year along with Da Capo III and Subahibi whenever it releases. Hell I'd like to buy Chrono Clock if it gets a proper release. My copy of Grisaia is finally coming will be nice to eventually read the sequel games though (hopefully this year). 

More than buying any of these though my hope is that I find the time to sit down and catch up on quite a few visual novels I just haven't had time for.

1 minute ago, kyrt said:

I'm hoping to pick up Seinarukana or Sumaga sometime this year along with Da Capo III and Subahibi whenever it releases. Hell I'd like to buy Chrono Clock if it gets a proper release. My copy of Grisaia is finally coming will be nice to eventually read the sequel games though (hopefully this year). 

More than buying any of these though my hope is that I find the time to sit down and catch up on quite a few visual novels I just haven't had time for.

We'll be lucky enough to get Seinarukana and Sumaga this year knowing JAST and their tendency to take their sweet ass time.

1 hour ago, kyrt said:

Seinarukana is something to look forward to... but Sumaga isn't.  Sumaga is a waste of energy and time (I hated that VN, if you couldn't tell), lol.  Seinarukana is nice because it treats the Aselia ending as canon.  It does have its flaws though... not the least of which that its story isn't as good, though the gameplay is definitely improved.