I'd like some more music

arakura

Hey people. Recently I've been very much enjoying listening to my favorite korean singer but I havent had much luck finding singers like her, in any language.
 I'd appreciate it if people could give me some suggestions for music that sounds similar to this kind of thing. Japanese, Chinese, English, and Korean are all good!

I really enjoy the channel VoicedOut but most of the music there isn't vocal. Which is fine except that sometimes I want vocal stuff ^^

I very much like the laid back feel of it. Simple stuff. Guitar or piano. Maybe some other small stuff or a nice relaxed drum beat. Soft vocals, preferably female. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Just found this and I kind of like it. I can't get into male voices as much but the rest of it is nice. Maybe the music is a bit too busy and forceful as well. It's getting there though

Thought I'd throw it out. Maybe get some discussion in the GD or something. Or maybe just some recs. That'd be nice. Thanks for anything you guys can give me.

I love angelic voices and voices like in my videos the most I guess. Journey has a good soundtrack, but I want something else. New stuff.

I like this Roy Kim song a lot. And I really really like the LYn one! I'll look into those two, thanks so much.

The Xavier Rudd song is good. Will look into him as well. I'll check out the Life is Strange ost. I'm not opposed to osts absolutely but they tend to have intense songs mixed in when I just want calm.

Maybe some Yanagi Nagi might fit that?

Nano has a really good acoustic version of Hysteria

And some other ones:

Kalafina has some great vocals IMO, I love them.  Their music might be too much considering your criteria though, so I dunno.

And before this gets too longwinded:

Aimer

I'm sorry there's so much, heh, I hope you like some of it~