Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road

experta

Hi. I noticed that the project for Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road was dropped some time ago. Is someone else considering starting it or is there talk of work being done on it by someone else? If all else fails, does someone know a VN about delinquents that is similar to this setting?

• 4 months later...

I was really sad when the tranlation project was dropped. I really like Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road and I want a translation for it really bad! I hope someone picks it up, because I haven't found another delinquent VN that has the same flare as Tsujidou-san.

• 2 months later...

Years ago i started on translating Minatosoft's first game, THEY ARE MY NOBLE MASTERS. I was acting a TQC(Translation Quality checker for grammar and other errors) and the person funding the project with managing the website. Unfortunately I had to drop the project. The translator, my best friend and main programmer for the English patch I was working with ended up passing away in a car accident. Soon after I couldn't find anyone to go through the process of re-programming the actual game  because the original xp version would not work on Windows 7 and no one wanted to rebuild the game just to get it to run on later versions of windows just to make a translation patch. By the time I learned of the Windows 7 release, I had dropped the project,  lost my job and as a result keeping busy with going back to back to school.

I'd be willing to fund the project, set up a website and do grammar checks for Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road but no one wants to join in. I'll pay for the game and ship it to the main address of whoever wants to translate and program a patch.