Help Me Please

Suzu-senpai

Ok, so I'm relatively new to Visual Novels...as in I have no idea where to begin to look for them if I want to buy any

I really want to purchase Ushinawareta Mirai Wo Motomete (WareMete) but I've only been able to find one place that has it and that's the Japanese Amazon site, and it was about $120.
Does anyone know of any better places to find VNs?

You will find the legitimate price of H games to be quite high by western standards, when you are fortunate enough to even find a Japanese company that will take your money and supply you with the product.  Sometimes Amazon.co.jp will allow you to buy new products sold by Amazon outside of Japan, other times they will not.  You can try dlsite.com to see if they happen to have a title you want, or take a look at auctions.yahoo.co.jp to see if you can find a used copy at a price that won't break the bank after paying a proxy bidding company to bid on it for you and ship it to you.  

If you don't mind a download, you can also try purchasing directly from the publisher's website.  That is typically the cheapest way to get a game legitimately when you are not in Japan.  Unfortunately, the link at VNDB leads to a domain that certainly isn't being used by a Japanese game company so that may not help you a whole lot.  If you happen to know what the new URL is, I'd suggest looking for a way to buy it there.

You will find the legitimate price of H games to be quite high by western standards, when you are fortunate enough to even find a Japanese company that will take your money and supply you with the product.  Sometimes Amazon.co.jp will allow you to buy new products sold by Amazon outside of Japan, other times they will not.  You can try dlsite.com to see if they happen to have a title you want, or take a look at auctions.yahoo.co.jp to see if you can find a used copy at a price that won't break the bank after paying a proxy bidding company to bid on it for you and ship it to you.  

If you don't mind a download, you can also try purchasing directly from the publisher's website.  That is typically the cheapest way to get a game legitimately when you are not in Japan.  Unfortunately, the link at VNDB leads to a domain that certainly isn't being used by a Japanese game company so that may not help you a whole lot.  If you happen to know what the new URL is, I'd suggest looking for a way to buy it there.

Yeah, DLSite didn't have it and neither did the auctions have it

I've tried digging around and I've yet to find the Visual Novel's site. I believe it ceases to exist :/
They have the official site for the ANIME, but of course that's not what I want and I wish Trumple still had their VN site up :c

I just gotta do some more digging around and hopefully I'll find it

Ok, so I'm relatively new to Visual Novels...as in I have no idea where to begin to look for them if I want to buy any

I really want to purchase Ushinawareta Mirai Wo Motomete (WareMete) but I've only been able to find one place that has it and that's the Japanese Amazon site, and it was about $120.
Does anyone know of any better places to find VNs?

You can also find a couple of good all-ages translated Vn on steam cheap (would recommend buy vn when they are on a sale though). The vn market is getting more popular on steam so you will be able to find some good examples by next year I pressume (Clannad will be released this year on steam for example). Also if you don't mind more adult titles Mangagamer store I know has some variety. If neither option is approachable for you there is some vn who has been translated in consoles like (Daganronpa, phoenix wright, virtue last reward, xblaze etc.etc.etc),

Just FYI, although it sounds like it is probably not the best option in this case, you can still buy VNs (or whatever) from Amazon.co.jp even if they won't ship the item you're buying outside the country. There are third-party "reshipper" services (I use https://www.tenso.com/) that give you an in-country address, and then forward the parcel on to you. Never had any problems with it, and the additional cost is very little.

Thank you! It said orders were closed, but I put it on the watch list :)

Just FYI, although it sounds like it is probably not the best option in this case, you can still buy VNs (or whatever) from Amazon.co.jp even if they won't ship the item you're buying outside the country. There are third-party "reshipper" services (I use https://www.tenso.com/) that give you an in-country address, and then forward the parcel on to you. Never had any problems with it, and the additional cost is very little.

I never knew that could be done :0
Thank you so much c: