VNR specifications

minuore

I tried googling for specs requirement for VNR, it do hang and force close the program if I go careless with it. Not sure is it suppose to behave like this, but really don't see any details around, not even in sakuradite.

VNR seems to be multiple process application, so i7 might be a better choice or should I stay with i5 for the processor? Anyone who don't hang with i5 cores spamming 'Enter' in a VN with TTS on and all?

Thank you. I wanted buy new CPU around last month, now shouldn't trouble myself anymore. Although I might need to reformat my PC and reinstall all the VNs and peripherals again.

you can try using chiitrans i made a tutorial about it 
http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/12119-tutorial-how-to-read-visual-novels-untranslated/

Thanks. I knew about Chiitrans back then when I was finding alternative for TA. I might seem like a newbie, but I've knew VN for about 5 years. But only read more just before and after my conscription; 2 years. I read a lot of nukige especially, most of the older ones have small window size and their fullscreens are faulty. Either manually change the screen resolution or VNR can do it for me.