I've read Starless, let's talk about it.

Kurisu-Chan

I feel bored, i have two choices : watch the end of evangelion, or come here, i've choosen the less traumatizing experience.

I've played Starless the day it got released, and unfortunately, saddly, no one really talked about it, so let's just throw some shit here and talk about Starless.

Any question about starless? any debate you wanna launch? it's the right thread. 

scatwise not as worse as some others, but it happens when they feel like it. overall i cant recommend this game to anyone who expects/prefers happy endings, or something that ends on an encouraging btw positive note, because it wont.

I only have one question: is it really all scat or is there other stuff in there? I might wanna try it out.

There's also piss drinking! Starless caters to pretty much every fetish under the sun. Ranging from some fairly vanilla stuff (not much of that, though) to coprophagia, with the whole spectrum in between. Hairy armpits, face sitting, futanaris, you name, it they have it. People single it out for having scat and talk only about that, but it's a small percentage of the content in the game.

so let's just throw some shit here

:Teeku:

watch the end of evangelion

Do it.

I only have one question: is it really all scat or is there other stuff in there? I might wanna try it out.

There's a lot more stuff in there. I only saw two endings but it has a lot of particular fetishes. Scat is used in a few scenes though (I'd wager about 20% of them feature some form of scat).

scatwise not as worse as some others, but it happens when they feel like it. overall i cant recommend this game to anyone who expects/prefers happy endings, or something that ends on an encouraging btw positive note, because it wont.

Well, there IS a happy ending in there. Just one in like 10. And even then it's not happy for everyone. I felt pretty proud of myself because I always get Bad Ends when I play VNs without a guide and with Starless, I got the best ending on my first read.

hahaha you surely are talking about the one, where the protag gets to drive all those flashy cars and whatthefuck else when becoming a plaything for one of the girls ...yeah liked that one too, but the others are still mostly not that what many people might want to see.

hahaha you surely are talking about the one, where the protag gets to drive all those flashy cars and whatthefuck else when becoming a plaything for one of the girls ...yeah liked that one too, but the others are still mostly not that what many people might want to see.

No, it's the one where 

Sachie catches the vase and Sawatari and Yuuna leave the mansion together, get married and have a child. Good for them, but Makoto and Mikako get auctioned to different masters (and Makoto gets his balls squished)

Edited by InvictusCobra

ayo thats pretty much what i meant above (not ending-wise), with the whole novel never ending in everyones favour, or doing them justice, always some bitter nuance there to it. personally i´d love seeing more stories like those beeing written, because they feel more natural to me, especial when thematizing socio-critical context like in this one which is surely taking place all over the world.

No, it's the one where 

Hidden Content

Also they become sex crazed monsters in the "perfect" end.

Wha...wha...wha...what? What scat? You mean that awful fetish called scat, or some synonym for potentially unfortunate course of events in store for the protagonists of a story?

Like Kurisu-chan already stated, it's a fetish compilation mostly. You're getting to experience the worst kind of dominance, girls sick-in-the-head shitting and pissing on the main character and among others as well. If you try to escape it all you will be treated by a lot of bestiality. On a plus side it features a sex scenes while showing entire image of a characters. The point of view is a bit distant at times so in most cases you see entire body of girls even a detailed feet. Something that a lot of other nukige tend to cut off.

My first ending was probably my favorite. MC was forced into a marriage with futanari girl Marika. Other few that I got were far worse. ˇˇ

Wow, everything about this game was rape, humiliation, torture, bestiality. I could not even watch the worst end...

By the way, can someone tell me what happen in the worst end? 

is the guillotine just for the show?

Edited by Kirashi

Wow, everything about this game was rape, humiliation, torture, bestiality. I could not even watch the worst end...

Hidden Content

Nope. The worst end is basically:

Sawatari and Sachie plan to rob the Mamyias for all their money, do it, plan seems to go smoothly but then they get caught and imprisoned. Sachie gets raped and pumped full of drugs, Sawatari gets his penis cut off after ejaculating into Sachie, he becomes a human toilet (a face on the ground that Marie uses for peeing and shitting) and Sachie gets raped by a horse with a penis that is as big as her. THE END

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wow... Now my head hurts... That's too much bestiality for me, and by the way, you can't live by only eating shit, and I am not even talking about the bleeding of sawatari... Did they really show all this with CG?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wow... Now my head hurts... That's too much bestiality for me, and by the way, you can't live by only eating shit, and I am not even talking about the bleeding of sawatari... Did they really show all this with CG?

Basically, they show pretty much everything.

The moment when they cut his penis isn't that gory in terms of imagery, since it only shows the bloody blade where the penis was supposed to be

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Basically, they show pretty much everything.

Hidden Content

omg...

What happen to Sachi after the rape with the horse?

IIRC, the game just ends. The final two scenes are basically

Sawatari getting pissed and shat on (literally) by Marie and Sachie getting raped by the horse (although I think she has so many drugs pumped into her at that point that it doesn't even count as rape anymore lol)

Then the credits roll. Congratulations, you just got what even the game calls "The Worst End".