Recommend me something with a satisfying ending.

Misterroshi

For untranslated Muramasa has probably the most satisfying endings you will find in any visual novel.

For translated... hm, you could probably go for something like Steins;Gate, they wrap up things nicely. Euphoria also has a very satisfying true route, though that's definitely not a VN for everyone.

Just finished Grisaia no kaijtsu and want to read a new vn with a satisfying end.
This mainly is because i dont want to read something and still feel it hasn't ended yet or that i have to wait for a sequel to be translated (looking at you Grisaia )

ummm i am reading Grisaia right now, so i understand why you want a satisfying ending, i have finished Michiru, Amane and was about to finish Sachi's yesterday but i stopped reading because it this vn takes extreme unbelievable approaches and also because the h-scenes take place in the weirdest times.

for example in Sachi's route:

evrything was going well untill they blew up the school....they BLEW UP THE DAMN SCHOOL just to prove a point to Sachi, i mean what the actual fuck?? and on top of it all, Yuuji decides that this is a good time to have sex with Sachi, right after BLOWING UP the school....i was like NO....NO.......NO, i am not reading this anymore <_<

I played Michiru's route first and i really enjoyed it, i had some complaints about it but i really liked Michiru so it didn't really matter for me, in Amane's route also i didn't like many things, some things just didn't make any sense and were unrealistic.

sadly Grisaia had more potential, but in every route the vn does something that ruins the route, they could have done way better than that, i mean their back stories are very well done but again the vn decides to ruin it at some point.

anyway, to answer your question, i also have a hard time reading a vn with a satisfying ending, the vns that i could say had a satisfying ending are:

• Narcissu (read at your own risk, very sad vn)
  • Saya no Uta
  • Swan Song (the normal ending was very believable, the good ending was bs)

Just finished Grisaia no kaijtsu and want to read a new vn with a satisfying end.
This mainly is because i dont want to read something and still feel it hasn't ended yet or that i have to wait for a sequel to be translated (looking at you Grisaia )

ummm i am reading Grisaia right now, so i understand why you want a satisfying ending, i have finished Michiru, Amane and was about to finish Sachi's yesterday but i stopped reading because it this vn takes extreme unbelievable approaches and also because the h-scenes take place in the weirdest times.

for example in Sachi's route:

Hidden Content

I played Michiru's route first and i really enjoyed it, i had some complaints about it but i really liked Michiru so it didn't really matter for me, in Amane's route also i didn't like many things, some things just didn't make any sense and were unrealistic.

sadly Grisaia had more potential, but in every route the vn does something that ruins the route, they could have done way better than that, i mean their back stories are very well done but again the vn decides to ruin it at some point.

anyway, to answer your question, i also have a hard time reading a vn with a satisfying ending, the vns that i could say had a satisfying ending are:

• Narcissu (read at your own risk, very sad vn)
  • Saya no Uta
  • Swan Song (the normal ending was very believable, the good ending was bs)

I know how you feel about Grisaia because i also feel the same way.Michiru is also my fav girl in grisaia but outside of her route, no route really felt "special" if felt like they missed something or messed something up like they didnt really care about it anymore.
Already finished Saya no Uta but will read the others thanks!

I know how you feel about Grisaia because i also feel the same way.Michiru is also my fav girl in grisaia but outside of her route, no route really felt "special" if felt like they missed something or messed something up like they didnt really care about it anymore.
Already finished Saya no Uta but will read the others thanks!

Yep, the only route i liked was Michiru's, in fact i would say it is one of my favorite routes of all the vns i have played, i just really loved her character, i didn't like how Yuuji and basically everyone else was treating her badly, but i guess part of it is because of her tsundere acts :wafuu:

Yep, Michiru is fun.  I liked her best out of the heroines.  Then again, I'm a sucker for tsunderes, even 'bad' ones. 

Games with a satisfying ending... I was going to say Ever 17 but someone beat me to it.  So I'll second it instead. If you haven't played it, it's absolutely worth going through.

Already installing it. so starting soon, hope it lives up to my expectations even if mine are always low!

Yep, Michiru is fun.  I liked her best out of the heroines.  Then again, I'm a sucker for tsunderes, even 'bad' ones. 

Games with a satisfying ending... I was going to say Ever 17 but someone beat me to it.  So I'll second it instead. If you haven't played it, it's absolutely worth going through.

I can't say i like all tsunderes, some of them are so annoying, but in Michiru's case it was really perfect, i also liked Hibari in Swan Song.

i can tolerate tsunderes up to a certain point but if they cross the line i just find them annoying, for both Michiru and Hibari they acted as tsunderes but you could tell they were sweet in the inside :P on the other hand the type of tsunderes that i don't like would be like that tsundere in Cross Channel, i forgot her name but its the heroine with the brown hair who is always alone, she is just annoying, i know the MC was also annoying her all the time but i didn't like the way she was overreacting over every small comment that the MC made.

Edited by MikeY91

I can't say i like all tsunderes, some of them are so annoying, but in Michiru's case it was really perfect, i also liked Hibari in Swan Song.

i can tolerate tsunderes up to a certain point but if they cross the line i just find them annoying, for both Michiru and Hibari they acted as tsunderes but you could tell they were sweet in the inside :P on the other hand the type of tsunderes that i don't like would be like that tsundere in Cross Channel, i forgot her name but its the heroine with the brown hair who is always alone, she is just annoying, i know the MC was also annoying her all the time but i didn't like the way she was overreacting over any small comment that the MC made.

Normaly i dislike tsunderes because they just keep punching the "love interest" and after a while it just get very annoying, but since michiru never hit yuuji (from what i can remember) i really didnt have a problem with her and then everything changed when the feels nation attacked and she became my waifu.

It depends on the tsundere type (because yes, there are subtypes to this archetype -_-)

The classic tsundere is the one I like, where they start off hard/antagonistic to the main character, but gradually as you win them over you thaw them out, they go all 'dere' on you, and they stay that way unless the MC does something stupid.

More 'modern' tsunderes are hard at first, and then they soften up... and then they go hard, then soft, and hard, and soft until you have whiplash.  Depending on the character, that can be very annoying to deal with.

"Satisfying" can be kind of a loaded word when it comes to VN endings, but in my opinion some great endings are:

Fate/Stay Night

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

Rewrite

Symphonic Rain

Though keep in mind that in my opinion, a "satisfying" ending can be pretty different from a traditional "happy ending."

yeah i know i could have said it better but didnt really know how, and by satsisfying end i didnt really mean a happy end just something when you think back that it felt like something you really finished not something that felt not done or just ended on a weird note. Hope you could understand my view i am kinda bad in telling what i think and feel so hope you can alteast understand a bit ^^.

Normaly i dislike tsunderes because they just keep punching the "love interest" and after a while it just get very annoying, but since michiru never hit yuuji (from what i can remember) i really didnt have a problem with her and then everything changed when the feels nation attacked and she became my waifu.

She is my waifu too looool

but yes i agree with you, i don't always like tsenderes who resort to extreme violence lol i mean she is a female she is supposed to be 'feminine', i don't mind tsunderes who verbally harass the mc but within limits of course.

It depends on the tsundere type (because yes, there are subtypes to this archetype -_-)

The classic tsundere is the one I like, where they start off hard/antagonistic to the main character, but gradually as you win them over you thaw them out, they go all 'dere' on you, and they stay that way unless the MC does something stupid.

More 'modern' tsunderes are hard at first, and then they soften up... and then they go hard, then soft, and hard, and soft until you have whiplash.  Depending on the character, that can be very annoying to deal with.

umm i think i am the same way, if the tsundere likes the main character she should show her dere side, i don't like the arrogant ones who keep the tsundere act indefinitely. :michiru: