Little Busters! FuwaReview Discussion

solidbatman

Interesting review. But you may scare some people who played Little Busters, although I could see some point in your review though. For Kyousuke, why not give him more screen time? He is the true hero in Little Busters lol.

Moving forward, to be honest it's quite painful to read tiago's rebuttal to your review if only it's too long and have too much salt(Too much salt could cause hypertense), but I personally thinking you quite trolled for the ending. In fact if you dislike forced happy end, you could make that bad ending of Refrain as the true end and treat happy end as fanfiction, I suppose. Hell, even Kyousuke asked you if it's enough or not, then you could actually said that's enough. Although it's quite ironic that you need to suffer forced happy ending(To OP obviously) in order to realize that the game gave your option to move forward with current condition, I supposed. For score, you could actually just give it 6. You know just to make it less controversial, but if that's your opinion that's okay. After all as of 11th popular VN and 9th best VN in VNDB(For now), there is bound to be another people who didn't agree with that. Or as people said overrated.

And here I will make more nice conclusion for your review. This VN actually had many good point, but beware of boring and long common route. The routes may hit or miss, but Refrain is good. If you didn't like forced happy end, just answer enough in the end of Refrain(Hey some VN player bound to use walkthrough from Fuwanovel anyway). No, I will not said to change your opinion, but just give my opinion about your review.

That's all from me and sorry if you feeling offended.

Just reviving this thread a bit to explain why I feel this is a terrible idea. I need to review the VN as a whole, and not pick and choose what ending I want to end it at. Otherwise, I'd could say every VN is awesome because I simply pick and choose where to end. Obviously, I did pick that "bad" ending for the sake of seeing it, but Little Busters is meant to end with that true end, thus I give more value to that than I do the bad endings. 

• 2 weeks later...

Phew... just reading over this thread.
I can feel my own salt being forcefully sucked from my body, to fuel the salt monster that was created here. Well, let us only be glad it was a battle, not a war. Yet, it was like you guys hosted this battle within a desert.

Placing down my own opinion, I gave LB a nine. More out of personal enjoyment than professional opinion. Yes, there was a few problems, but hell, I didn't notice them until a year or so after my playthrough. I would go over it, but, my energy is completely gone.

To end this post, I will say the game gave us a great gift, only known as :wafuu: