Some kamidori tips

CruelN1N1

I'm playing kamidori first playthrough(ng+ saves got rekt), in the first playthrought should i level everyone to 99 then migrate(deadbeat god) or should i just do it to 50+75?

ANd how hard are ng+ dungeons(saves got rekt when i was on some ship with some new character and some eushullys)

Any tips to do in 1st play=

I'm in servalwi route

for levels,its up to you though my yuela and yuela only at 99 in my first (no deadbeat dung here) lol

NG+ dung is hard even with max stat

No deadbeat my respects i'm way to lazy to lvl them up normally and even worse get money

And really ng+ dungeons are hard at max... wow, i will need to migrate them to ng+ then in ng++at lvl 1 with ultimate weapons and do the stat thing

No deadbeat my respects i'm way to lazy to lvl them up normally and even worse get money

And really ng+ dungeons are hard at max... wow, i will need to migrate them to ng+ then in ng++at lvl 1 with ultimate weapons and do the stat thing

no,at NG+ you max their stat (you can leave HP later,i leave HP and luck),lvl,and weapon mastery :x

Even with everything, the NG+ dungeons are hard. 

Don't go for level 99, though. That's way too much (not enough to easily beat those dungeons, but...)- simply not worth the grind. I totally regret it. 

I'd go for level 70- As for characters, Suina sucks badly, don't try to level her up. Mud girl too. And the firefox that I forgot the name of. And the fish dude. They all suck and are about as awful as it gets. Don't level up the Succubus, you'll get Lily on NG+ which is almost strictly better than her. Stone Golem is also all the mud girl wanted to be (and failed).

The 3 main girls are pretty good on their own. 

Will is overpowered as hell in the late game. Elyzaslein and Kohakuren are pretty damn good and still remain in my party, even with all characters and at 99- do go through the effort of getting them... Kinda hard to say which characters you should use, since my party is full of NG+ characters. 

As for the Eushully angels... Some of them are pretty good, some less so- I don't use any of them, though that's more of my personal preference than anything else. 

Normal Eushully is the best one out of the bunch. Anastasia is kinda bad compared to the rest of them (still leagues above the trash tier characters), and the other 2 are pretty good. 

For your first playthrough, I'd recommend the 4 main characters, Kohakuren, Elizasleyn and Crayanne- They're the most solid fighters you'll get there. Do keep in mind that Crayanne kinda sucks when the opponent resists earth damage, though. 

Another big loser is the dragon. He's pretty bad. 

By the way, my usual dungeon-exploring team when I stopped playing the game was Hannah, Will, Yuela (I dislike her, but she's too good to take off the team... Ugh), Phinilly, Mylen (OP as hell), Asmodeus, Elizasleyn, Kohakuren and Lily... Though that changed a lot in the NG+ dungeons, where I selected team members that were better off to that dungeon.