What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

^ Pretty much, lol. It's actually a fan art. I found it and ever since then I just use it here and there. I got a sig/ava from it, too.

So what are you favorite parts in Koe no Katachi, people? And I got 0 likes on the post I fixed so nicely with pictures and what not! D: No love for Tatsu!?

That said, we're on chapter 57. We got few more chapters before the manga concludes. Ah man I read Koe no Katachi like many times already.

Look at how awesome I fixed this!

And here's the beginning link for the black hole that'll surely suck new people in! Link.

Did I really just search the thread for your post to appease you like-whoring? Yup, no ragrets. In all seriousness, this series is pretty awesome, definitely going to be keeping up with it from now on

edit: what do mean by "a few more chapters before it concludes?" Has the author already discussed ending the series?

Did I really just search the thread for your post to appease you like-whoring? Yup, no ragrets. In all seriousness, this series is pretty awesome, definitely going to be keeping up with it from now on

edit: what do mean by "a few more chapters before it concludes?" Has the author already discussed ending the series?

I think it concludes on chapter 61 or somewhere around there (what I read anyways). Anyways my favorite part so far is when 

Shouya saves Shouka from killing herself or when he first meets her again or when she first says she likes him. I fucking love this manga dude.

I hate you Tatsujin, but I love you. I can't stop thinking about this manga man my emotions are going cray.

I think it concludes on chapter 61 or somewhere around there (what I read anyways). Anyways my favorite part so far is when 

Shouya saves Shouka from killing herself or when her first meets her again or when she first says she likes him. I fucking love this manga dude.

I hate you Tatsujin, but I love you. I can't stop thinking about this manga man my emotions are going cray.

I'll pretend I never read that spoiler. 

Yes, it ends on first or second week of November. :/ ..... Ooima wanted it to be short I believe. But I want to see her do another story like this one.

So Koe no Katachi is a lot of twists, but if anything it includes 'bad friends' theme which is pretty cool and different. It explores more emotions about how people actually feel inside - the hate towards each other and what they dislike, etc.

Kimi no Iru Machi is another favorite of mine. Nice twists and the main character has some good features to him. I like Eba a lot. And it's not like Koe no Katachi, but it's addicting. I like all the arcs.

But if you want something super fucked up - Nozoki Ana. Oh this has the most unpredictable twists and the worst bad friends at its best. Good stuff. (18+, NSFW)

This is the one I'm going to read next - Onanie Master Kurosawa. I wonder if this is good. It's the best next recommendation from Koe no Katachi.

Yes, it ends on first or second week of November. :/ ..... Ooima wanted it to be short I believe. But I want to see her do another story like this one.

So Koe no Katachi is a lot of twists, but if anything it includes 'bad friends' theme which is pretty cool and different. It explores more emotions about how people actually feel inside - the hate towards each other and what they dislike, etc.

Kimi no Iru Machi is another favorite of mine. Nice twists and the main character has some good features to him. I like Eba a lot. And it's not like Koe no Katachi, but it's addicting. I like all the arcs.

But if you want something super fucked up - Nozoki Ana. Oh this has the most unpredictable twists and the worst bad friends at its best. Good stuff. (18+, NSFW)

This is the one I'm going to read next - Onanie Master Kurosawa. I wonder if this is good. It's the best next recommendation from Koe no Katachi.

I trust my manga experience to your capable hands. Bookmarked all of those because they gotta be good if they're on the same wavelength as Koe no Katachi

I don't think Onani Master Kurosawa is on the same wavelength as Koe no Katachi.

Neither do I think Kimi no Iru Machi is.

But they all deal with social problems.

The MC in KNIM is retarded though, from what I've heard.

I have 400 or so bookmarked mangas and I have a week because of sembreak. How many should I read?

I don't think Onani Master Kurosawa is on the same wavelength as Koe no Katachi.

Neither do I think Kimi no Iru Machi is.

But they all deal with social problems.

The MC in KNIM is retarded though, from what I've heard.

I have 400 or so bookmarked mangas and I have a week because of sembreak. How many should I read?

Sembreak? The semester doesn't end for me until December...

Getting back on track, as many as you possibly can. Don't forget to read VNs too though!

Sembreak? The semester doesn't end for me until December...

Getting back on track, as many as you possibly can. Don't forget to read VNs too though!

Our semester starts on June, and we have a semester break on the month of October, or after the second quarter periodical exams. I'm in high school, just so we're clear.

I guess I'll read VNs instead. I really want to finish Higurashi and Rance IV already.

Just read all 19 chapters of Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso

102691.jpg

It's as cliched as competitive manga goes. What's neat about it is the developing love story between the two cast. It touched me a lot seeing the two support and dedicate themselves to each other. 19 Chapters was waaaay to short. I'm feeling angsty for finishing it in less than an hour already. 

Just read all 19 chapters of Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso

102691.jpg

It's as cliched as competitive manga goes. What's neat about it is the developing love story between the two cast. It touched me a lot seeing the two support and dedicate themselves to each other. 19 Chapters was waaaay to short. I'm feeling angsty for finishing it in less than an hour already. 

Edited by LiquidShu

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss.

Side note - I need new pants now.

This week was a let down

Nana and Kaoru don't even make an appearance :\

Nana to Kaoru is so good one of my favorites <3 Have you read Black List?

I've read all of Black List :P it was soo worth it, but I wonder if the original will do a timeskip once it makes it up to the point where Black List starts because that isn't very far off now

This week was a let down

Nana and Kaoru don't even make an appearance :\

I've read all of Black List :P it was soo worth it, but I wonder if the original will do a timeskip once it makes it up to the point where Black List starts because that isn't very far off now

I hope it does, but that also means in the original we won't see much development between them until after Black List :/