Hello Everyone!

naivesprites

Hi!  My name is Noelle and I’m 30 years old.  I’m currently going to college for Business Management and hope to start my own business one day.  I’m new-ish to the forums.  I have stalked them for a while and finally decided it was time to make an account.

I’ve been into otome/visual novel games from about two years now.  I’m mainly a smartphone player, but I have played some on PC.

For the past year I have been writing a visual novel game and have gathered a group of talented people to help me develop the game.

Oh wow, thank you all ^_^

Pleasure to meet you, and I hope you find the people you're looking for. Care to share what your novel will be about?

Equestrian_Gamer, I have made a thread for our game if you want to read more about it: A Very Important Date

The game is about Alison Sunderlund (our female lead) somehow waking up in another world.  While in this new world, unsure if it's real or a dream, she lives and works alongside five men in a cafe.

Welcome, nice to see adults in their 30s being interested in VNs, enjoy your stay~

Thank you!

I'm pretty sure our team is full of people in their late 20's and early 30's.  I think the oldest is 31 and our youngest is 27 years old.

Thank you!

I'm pretty sure our team is full of people in their late 20's and early 30's.  I think the oldest is 31 and our youngest is 27 years old.

I think the VN market has reasonable adult representation. I'm also a businessperson in my 30s and I haven't found the VN medium to be any less worthy than other traditional media for an "adult contemporary" type of audience. Certainly there is specific content that isn't aimed at our age group, but that's true of every medium.

That aside, welcome to the forums. I'm also new here. Otome isn't often my genre, but I hope your game finds success. Perhaps I'll check it out.

I'm on a couple of facebook groups aimed at otome games.  I know these games as usually aimed for the younger crowd, but you see so many older fans playing visual novels.  At first when I started playing them I felt a little weird since I didn't think many around my age were into them.  Luckily, this isn't the case and I made a lot of new friends.  On the business end, I saw more people around my age wanting to make these games than younger people, at least that was my experience when I was searching for people to team up with me.

Thank you ^_^ and welcome to the forums, too.