Is there any gory VN's out there?

XionsProphecy

Are you actually looking for plain gore, or guro? There's plenty of guro out there, stuff like Fraternite, Gore Screaming Show, etc.

As for gore, most of it was mentioned here already - Chaos;Head in particular comes to mind, it's quite out there for a VN without sexual content. Chaos;Child seems to take it even a step further (kind of felt sick from the intro alone to be honest, no more cheap cheese for me... :D). Dunamis15 and Disorder6 also stick in a rather similar vein, though the gore isn't as over the top in those.

Actually, looking through the translated recommendations, no one has brought up Higurashi and Umineko yet. Those have their scary and gory moments, Umineko especially goes into the absurd levels at certain points.

Thank you for the recommendation, i try those out.

Actually, there was a recommendation so obvious that I didn't even think of it at first, but it seems it somehow wasn't brought up yet (unless I can't read again  :wafuu:  ).

How about Corpse Party? Those are easily the goriest translated VNs out there, and the first two are translated already (the third is being worked on too, afaik). The first one focuses more on horror, but as the series goes on, the focus shifts more towards gore and shock value. Might be exactly what you're looking for.

Actually, there was a recommendation so obvious that I didn't even think of it at first, but it seems it somehow wasn't brought up yet (unless I can't read again  :wafuu:  ).

How about Corpse Party? Those are easily the goriest translated VNs out there, and the first two are translated already (the third is being worked on too, afaik). The first one focuses more on horror, but as the series goes on, the focus shifts more towards gore and shock value. Might be exactly what you're looking for.

Yeah, i have been looking at those for a while.

Might as well give them a go.