Board Game Online

Jade

Alright I'm curious here, how many of you people here in fuwa know about a website called Board Game Online aka BGO? 

In case if you don't have a clue what BGO is, here are some info about it

Board Game Online is a Board game that you can play online together with friends or strangers ( Gee, really helpful explanation there)

You first play by rolling a dice and the number it shown determine how much you move forward. You win by either reaching the finish line, or being the furthest out of all who play the game, it's depend on the type of game really.

Now here's the fun part, You usually start the game with whatever Job you get or choose and some money. Each Job give you some ability special to their class while money is used to buy some items.

What use of this ability you may ask? Well....to put it bluntly, it's either to help you survive or Kill your opponent.

That's right, the charm of this game lies in the ability to kill your opponent and thus denying them the victory while you desperately tried to not get kill yourself. You can shoot your opponent, shoot them, stab them, burn them, drug them and infect them with aids, or even throw a grenade at them. There are many ways you can die in this game,

There also a randomly generated events that happen after you roll a dice which, many them result in your unsightly death or if you lucky, would allow you to gain some awesome skill or/and items.

Of course dead is temporary, you can either get resurrected early by spell/luck/ability or you can just wait a few turn to be manually resurrected.....or you can get reincarnated to be an animal, that also a thing.

As for how long the game is, is vary between each game. It can be just 15 minutes to 2 hours

Why do i tell you all of this? Well, it's mainly because so i can get people to play it together :P

inb4 tl;dr

Website Link: http://www.boardgame-online.com/

Only if you want to. Registering is not necessary to play it.I like to play with you but currently busy atm and only free in the next 5 or so hours so  :amane: 

You can either invite someone you know to play, join random stranger's game, or create one yourself and wait for people to join~