Tales of Zestiria

Maxel

I`m gonna be an idiot because of my question but i`m gonna ask anyway...

Is there any romance in it(heard there r more bromance rather than romance)? :rimu:

Never play any Tales games except Abyss and Graces, and i like them too. But somehow Tales series doesnt really interest me.

I`m gonna be an idiot because of my question but i`m gonna ask anyway...

Is there any romance in it(heard there r more bromance rather than romance)? :rimu:

Never play any Tales games except Abyss and Graces, and i like them too. But somehow Tales series doesnt really interest me.

I've not finished it but, as far as I know and I've heard, there's no romance at all. 

Can anyone explain how the fuse and gear system works? I read the tutorials and what not, but it is vague to say the least.

http://www.gameskinny.com/5j7w3/tales-of-zestiria-ultimate-equipment-skills-guide

Still a bit vague but it clarifies what stacks and unions are. Most of the time, stacking is better than unions because they are easy to get and you can get more of them so it's better to find equipment with the same mods.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

I kind of get it, but it is still confusing. So you stack for unions etc, but it seems you may have to get lower level gear (lower stats on gear) to do this. Or do you have to spend hours farming and tons of gald to get it just how you want it?

A bit of both (farming and gald). But as you progress in the story you will unlock a game mechanic that will let you increase the odds of weapons/armor dropped containing the skills you want.

EDIT:

unrelated midgame spoiler:

Pretty disgusted how the writers handled Alisha's departure, and how they try to blatantly say how nice it is to have Rose around, and how it's been suuuch a positive impact for Sorey - fuck off, Bandai. Give me back Alisha :(

That aside, still enjoying the game a fair amount - Chaos difficulty is getting brutal with the level scaling though, soon I'll have to crank down the difficulty just to catch up in levels to match the mobs, lol.