Hair Accessories :D

Snowtsuku

So it's summer here and it's really hot so I dun know whether I should cut my hair :<

Anyway since I might get other ways to make it work this summer, any hair accessories or cream or wax or whatever that you use. I use a pony tail and a headband most of the time.

So it's summer here and it's really hot so I dun know whether I should cut my hair :<

Anyway since I might get other ways to make it work this summer, any hair accessories or cream or wax or whatever that you use. I use a pony tail and a headband most of the time.

I think you'd need a picture.. you know.. so we can give good advice :unsure:

Muahahahhaa.

But you shouldn't cut your hair :o

U no watch football? Carles Puyol Many pics are included in there.

Not my favorite footballer, in fact I don't even like the team, but damn his hair is awesome! cool.gif

I used to but when PH had a football team derps joined the bandwagon so I was like meh.

My hair is not that curly btw.

I think you'd need a picture.. you know.. so we can give good advice unsure.gif

Muahahahhaa.

But you shouldn't cut your hair ohmy.gif

I might get deported if I post one wink.gif

You can use Arietta as basis :D

I used to but when PH had a football team derps joined the bandwagon so I was like meh.

My hair is not that curly btw.

I might get deported if I post one wink.gif

You can use Arietta as basis :D/>

Its ok, I'm gonna buy an island, you can come and live there!

I'll be right back, I need to go to the bank to make a "Withdrawl" :P

Its ok, I'm gonna buy an island, you can come and live there!

I'll be right back, I need to go to the bank to make a "Withdrawl" tongue.gif

Wut. Btw I thought you are sleeping -.-

Anyway since we have an AC, my long hair doesn't matter as long as I'm inside the house but since I go out almost everyday -.-

You know what?

Every day I wake up and browse Fuwa and think 'there's no way Snowpoke will make a thread that'll surprise me even more today'.

And yet you never fail to deliver.

(On topic, so far I'm happy with using just a ponytail. I avoid heat in summer as much as I can anyway, and more caring is a hassle)

I generally just rock a simple black hair tie, but when I feel like feeling fabulous, I bust out a frilly pink scrunchie. it never fails to amuse the people at work, let me tell you.

you can't beat a pony tail. make cute girls cuter and manly men manlier.

Doesn't matter how I look as long as I'm comfortable.

lol k, was just asking that just in case.

Anyway since we have an AC, my long hair doesn't matter as long as I'm inside the house but since I go out almost everyday -.-

SOLUTION: DONT GO OUTSIDE!

...jk

on that note I do have long hair, but it's mainly shoulder length ish. (can see picture on twitter I guess... oO lul)

... I should probably put it into a ponytail soon, cause the heat's gonna kill me sometime when summer really kicks in.... >>

although I can't get the hair bangs out too much because they aren't long enough to get put into a ponytail anyways,

oh wellz

To catch people unawares... then we'll do things when they don't think I am watching O.o

*fapfapfap*

You know what?

Every day I wake up and browse Fuwa and think 'there's no way Snowpoke will make a thread that'll surprise me even more today'.

And yet you never fail to deliver.

(On topic, so far I'm happy with using just a ponytail. I avoid heat in summer as much as I can anyway, and more caring is a hassle)

NSFW threads is my only limit

I generally just rock a simple black hair tie, but when I feel like feeling fabulous, I bust out a frilly pink scrunchie. it never fails to amuse the people at work, let me tell you.

you can't beat a pony tail. make cute girls cuter and manly men manlier.

How about a twin tail? LOL

lol k, was just asking that just in case.

SOLUTION: DONT GO OUTSIDE!

...jk

on that note I do have long hair, but it's mainly shoulder length ish. (can see picture on twitter I guess... oO lul)

... I should probably put it into a ponytail soon, cause the heat's gonna kill me sometime when summer really kicks in.... >>

although I can't get the hair bangs out too much because they aren't long enough to get put into a ponytail anyways,

oh wellz

zhurai with hairclip pls :3

So it seems ponytail is the best choice eh.

How about a twin tail? LOL

if I ever decide to grow my hair out to it's former 26 inch long glory (currently at 9), I will twin tail it and post pics just for you.

as for twin tails on cute girls, tbh I don't really find them to be all that cute. ponytails with short bangs ftw.

if I ever decide to grow my hair out to it's former 26 inch long glory (currently at 9), I will twin tail it and post pics just for you.

as for twin tails on cute girls, tbh I don't really find them to be all that cute. ponytails with short bangs ftw.

That is something to look forward to.

mine was long enough to tuck into my belt :D/>

(actually on 2nd consideration maybe not that low. maybe a bit higher ... idk)

(actually more like lolol I'll decide if I want to cut it or not then \o/)

oh well

took forever to convince my parents to let me have longer hair......they kept on thinking either

- you'll look too much like a girl!!!!! (oh ok, but I don't care...?)

or

- you won't take care of it

so lulululululu

oh well. /end rant

If I were you I would just cut it short, especially if it's really hot where you are. My hair is long and, coming from a girl, it can get pretty high-maintenance sometimes lol. I personally would leave my hair short but as the only daughter in family my mother wants me to keep my hair long.

But if you really want to keep it long then TWIN TAILS. And if you want to be fabulous then do what Eldin does get a scrunchie that's over-the-top rofl xD

If I were you I would just cut it short, especially if it's really hot where you are. My hair is long and, coming from a girl, it can get pretty high-maintenance sometimes lol. I personally would leave my hair short but as the only daughter in family my mother wants me to keep my hair long.

But if you really want to keep it long then TWIN TAILS. And if you want to be fabulous then do what Eldin does get a scrunchie that's over-the-top rofl xD

Now you're giving me some kind of Ojou-sama feeling ;)

I prolly look derp in twin tails. LOLOLOL.

Btw zhurai, are you half asian or pure asian?