Owarimonogatari Anime Adaption Confirmed

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-07/owarimonogatari-tv-anime-series-confirmed-for-october/.90151

Share your thoughts about the next anime release in the Monogatari series.

Personally I would just like to see this series get wrapped up. I love this series but I think that Shaft has milked it enough. I haven't been disappointed yet thankfully but I just want muh Kizu  :amane:

They've pretty much already confirmed they're going to adapt the whole series  :P

Also, Shaft's not really milking this, there's still more novels left to adapt, we're now entering the final season which started with Tsukimonogatari.

You haven't been disappointed because they've been adapting everything pretty nicely, all these arcs are in the novels, they're not skipping things or dragging anything.

Now all that's left is Koyomimonogatari and Zoku Owarimonogatari (The latter I suspect might get included in the Owarimonogatari adaptation)  and Kizumonogatari but that'll never happen.

All I have for this is hype, even after seeing it a few days ago.

I don't think they're milking it though, since they're pretty much adapting the whole thing, like what Nosebleed said.

I'd like to see Koyomimonogatari and Zoku Owarimonogatari adapted as well. 

Here's to hoping that Kizumonogatari actually gets its awaited adaptation someday.

I want to see the vampires in action.