Virtual Reality VNs

A workmate brought his Oculus Rift Virtual Reality headset into the office today. That made me think, how might VNs in the future take advantage of VR technology? Though VNs can and often do have great stories, I must admit, when I think VR, I immediately thought of lewd implementations :P~

Anyway, feel free to share thoughts and ideas :)!

for 2d sprites i think head tracking and 3d spatial positioning of the user's view would be cool. would be easier to get a sense of where the sprite is standing relative to the protag (cause right now u either have sprites that are close-up or far away)

i dunt really want 3d models tho, 3d models just dont look as good and it seems they are more costly to make as well?

if it has to be a 3d model, i prefer a hologram

Though VNs can and often do have great stories, I must admit, when I think VR, I immediately thought of lewd implementations tongue.gif~

Bwahahah me too ^_~ There's definitely some scenes I'd like to experience more up close & personal.. /pervert