[Fixed] Angel Beats Issues

Well, this is the first time in quite some time I've had a problem with visual novels

So I downloaded Angel Beats, everything went fine, I installed it in D:\\ (C is pretty much full) just like I did with the demo.

I used AlphaROM on SiglusEngine but when I run the game, as soon as the window opens, it just shuts down again. Running as admin changes nothing. I'm also on japanese unicode and was when I installed the game as well.

The demo works fine still.

I also wanted to know how do I uninstall the game? (If I want to do a fresh install)

There's no entry on my installed programs, when I ran the setup it just created a folder where I selected and put all the game files in there, there's also no "uninstall.exe" in the game directory.

Does this mean that deleting the game directory is the same as uninstalling?

Same thing with the demo since I don't want the demo anymore but don't know if deleting the directory is the correct way to uninstall it.

You need more than japanese locale. Some guy on reddit posted a patch.

You should be able to uninstall programs from the windows program manager (configuration panel -> something about program I don't remember windows lol). Otherwise delete the folders but that can be a messy way to do it (it doesn't fix potential registry shit...).

Try using this Alpha ROM instead.
http://tinyurl.com/nlwj2k9

I had the same problem, then I tried a different torrent of the game that came with this version of the crack. It worked fine for me, although it's incompatible with ITH, so it's going very slowly.

And to uninstall, I just deleted the Key folder, not sure if that's right, but worked.

EDIT: Wait, actually in the same launcher that you click to install, there's an option to uninstall.

The torrent I used also seemed to have an issue for some people and a fixed version was uploaded, so I kind of want to uninstall the game first and foremost but not sure if deleting the directory is the correct way to do it.

@Down I did go to control panel > programs > uninstall programs but there's no entry for Angel Beats

EDIT: Wait, actually in the same launcher that you click to install, there's an option to uninstall.

Oh wow there is.

Thanks, that did the trick :)

I'm going to try using the fixed torrent now. (Yay more hours of waiting)

Can you PM me the torrent you used?