Doubt about Kanon first editions

starlessn1ght

They don't have voices but there are patches that add them (some have a tendency to stop providing voices in Shiori's route though)

Kanon's original PC edition have no voices, but they do have back ground music; really good music (in fact I'm listing to the Kanon VN ost right now). 

I actually found Kanon's OST to be kind of mediocre, to be honest... with the exception of Shoujo no Ori.

I actually found Kanon's OST to be kind of mediocre, to be honest... with the exception of Shoujo no Ori.

Well, I am obviously very biased. You should know that I'm a huge Kanon fanboy, seeing as you were one of the few people who read and even commented on my analysis of Mai and Sayuri's routes. But I do agree with the fact that Shoujo no Ori is the best track in the ost. 

yeah,the only thing the PC releases of Kanon lack are voice-acting,which were added in the consoles(as a trivia,Shiori had a different voice-actress in the Dreamcast and PS2 versions.Her VA retired and both anime adaptations had to replace her and her lines were re-recorded in the PSP release by her replacement.)

y-you guys do know that you're spelling Fuyu no Hanabi wrong, right? Truly the best song from Kanon

Ahh the feels. Despite all the times I both reread the Visual Novel and rewatched the 2006 anime, this song still makes me feel nostalgia and similar strong emotions. Nonetheless, as good as that song is (and the rest of the Kanon OST), Shoujo no Ori will always be my favorite.

This is probably my favorite version of the Shoujo no Ori (although it is only used in the anime):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJ-oWjt_CM

This is another version of Shoujo no Ori I like that most people probably aren't familiar with since it was only used in the Kanon & Air Piano Arrange Album: Re-Feel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k4LojeHc3c