Looking for Sci-Fi VNs.

Terancam

Hello ! 
Like I said, I'm looking for Sci-Fi VNs. To be honest, I'm more into cyberpunk and steampunk sci-fi's subgenre, like Kikokugai or Sekien no Inganock,
but I'm looking for anything that's Sci-Fi, exept these. I do not  mind if  there is minigame in-game,  but I'd like to avoid gameplay ( like Sunrider).  
Can someone help me ?

The immediate Sci-fi to come to mind are the Infinity series (Never7, Ever17, Remember11), Zero Escape series (999, Virtue's Last Reward), the Science Adventure series (Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes*), and YU-NO.

I can't vouch for the quality of Never7, C;H, R;N, and YU-NO, but the rest are rather interesting.

If you want more under steampunk, then the Steampunk series (Sekien no Inganock, Shikkoku no Sharnoth, Ourai no Gakhthun**) will be perfect. They all have minigames though; with Sharnoth's considered to be annoyingly hard or nicely immersing with more on the former.

(Can't vouch for Gakhthun's quality.)

~~

*Untranslated

**Ongoing Translation

Do a bit of research of these vns but be careful not to spoil yourself.

Yes Sir !! 

The immediate Sci-fi to come to mind are the Infinity series (Never7, Ever17, Remember11), Zero Escape series (999, Virtue's Last Reward), the Science Adventure series (Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes*), and YU-NO.

I'll take a look, thanks !

The Science Adventure series that Wonderfullyevil recommended is really good. Muv-Luv is also pretty amazing, the first one is a little boring and a generic romcom but the second is good and the third is on a whole different level in my opinion. So good. Those would be the ones I can honestly recommend.

I would highly recommend YU-NO, Ever17, 999 (and its sequel) and Steins;Gate.

YU-NO does have some form of gameplay involved as well as 999, but they are still mostly story-driven with texts, therefore it shouldn't hinder the experience. ^ ^